I’m not even sure what to say about this video. It is apparently from a kids show in New Zealand, which may be home the absolute most annoying accent in the world. Erin Simpson hosts the show, and gives an Emmy-worthy performance making us think she’s enjoying this piece of shit band Blindfolded and Led to the Woods. Negative points for the Waking the Cadaver inspired name, but kudos for being the first band of their ilk to give out their facebook page rather than myspace.
Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- KLUGHAUS: Jesse Edwards on BTM, 3A, art and being an asshole (SYWH) | My Website on Jesse Edwards on BTM, 3A, art and being an asshole
- Halby on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- rob on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- dudebro on Records u may have slept on: SAVES THE DAY “Thru Being Cool”
- Emily on This kid with an EARTH CRISIS face tat has a rap song about weed
- TheUggKreayshawn Strain on THIS GUY BROKE THE INTERNET
- apt13 on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- billythekid916 on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- TLDR on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- venezuelandude on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO