RONNIE RADKE IZ FREE YALL!!

Oh man, I am truly excited that the really talented singer, Ronnie Radke is out of prison. For those new to the scene, Radke used to sing for Escape the Fate before he helped kill some kid in the desert back in 2006. Obvi wasn’t able to use pro-activ in prison:

Maybe his new band Falling in Reverse will release a harder-rock album and be bigger than Escape The Fate?

About ShawnYouWillHate

Scene kid 10 years too late, avid jew, sports fan, and design director.
This entry was posted in can't find my sister's eyeliner, hard-rock, las vegas, prison, ronnie radke, scene, still relevant?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to RONNIE RADKE IZ FREE YALL!!

Helluva catchy tune, reminds me instantly of this classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfcLcDBII78

2. bearsonwarning says:

LOL, this makes me so happy. Didn't Listen Up come out while he was still in prison? I especially love that the youtube link says "new song 2010" and was posted in February 2009. I know I've had the song for a year already.

something tells me he chugged a little cock to get by in the slammer

4. shawnyouwillhate says:

that's the funny thing- it came out forever ago as "behind these walls" or some cheesy shit like that… you can't fool scene kids who spend their lives on the internet!

anyone else think mabbitt ruined ETF?

5. Sergeant D says:

Man, I never realized what a hottie he is. I can only imagine how much tail he'll get now– those fucked up scene groupies must be drooling over the idea of banging a dude in a band who's ALSO an accessory to murder!

6. Robert says:

Great. Now the day-glo easycore crowd has their own Varg Vikernes.

This guy sucks and its a damn shame he wasn't killed in prison.

I hate post-hardcore music. Strictly metal but this guy along with the frontman of the used can get me into it for a bit. But it can be hard to endure some of the cheesy whiny lyrics that come with the genre, so not for too long

9. FURONNIEHATERZ says:

He is the best thing to ever happen to music and I’m so fucking overjoyed that he is out. anyone think is ironic that the last guy in the pick has craig on is shirt? anyone? yes? no?