NEW JAMZ: CHALLENGER!

CHALLENGER

FUCK YES!

-ELECTRONICA: CHECK

-GANG VOCALS:CHECK

-AUTOTUNE: CHECK

-BREAKDOWNS: CHECK

I gotta admit, I’ve been listening to these songs on repeat for the last hour or so trying to figure just what I could really say about the band. I can’t really put into words how happy their songs make me. Srsly, I’m not usually at a loss for words when it comes to unsigned bands, I can always find something wrong, or something I dislike. I’m having an extremely difficult time doing that with CHALLENGER!

–Yes, CHALLANGER! has challenged me as a critic. I like it so much, I can’t even troll and pretend I hate it. My only complaint is that they don’t have enough music for me to listen to on their facebook. They’ve got the look, sound, and social networking skills to be the next big thing on the scene. Hopefully they stick with it!

About KOLGATE

I be all up in dat band Trap House Rave, and i also be all up in ur grl. u mad.
This entry was posted in bands 2 watch, new jamz and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to NEW JAMZ: CHALLENGER!

1. Austin Nutter says:

Are those all pictures of the same guy? Not even kidding.

2. Sergeant D says:

Pretty tight- reminds me of the good old days of 2008 for sure!

Austin, pretty sure they just photoshopped pics of the guys from Pierce The Veil into stock photos of empty rooms

3. brilliant. and, those guys gotta be from some Tragic Hero or Rise Records band. Gotta be.

4. Toby says:

This stuff is god awful.

5. jakey liaf says:

i hope this band suffers a similar fate to the space shuttle mission of the same name.

6. Meghan says:

these guys are fucking awesome! i heard about them when they were just starting out, and its crazy to see how far they’ve come. and no, they are not the same guy. their names are chris and mike.

added bonus, they are both fucking hot.

7. Simeon says:

Challenger = musically challenged.

8. Abraxas Hardpickle says:

You know, I always thought this site was supposed to be satirical. Now I’m starting to have some doubts. Can anyone enlighten me as to the true nature of SYWH?