THE GAME CHANGERS TOUR!

WHY WASN’T I INFORMED OF THIS SOONER?!

OH EM GEE THEY PUT THERE NAMES ON GAEM CARTRIDGES! SO RETRO! Why no N64 Luv tho?\

3 of my favorite bands and one that’s okay! SUCH A GUD SHOW!
I mean damn, first you can bro out with your bros in We Came as Romans, who are totes about brotherh00d!

I liek the part where they say brother. Such br0s

If you bring ur girl, your pretty much guaranteed a bj afterwards; the hair flips of Pierce The Veil and Bring Me The Hairspray make any gurl horny. lol

Then…A DAY TO FUCKING REMEMBER!!!! Get your breakdown on son!

No ADTR, this for u

I just hope they add a random date in VA, so I can meat Jeremy and take a picture with him like my friend did . I think he’d totaly take a pic with me, because I’m not as fat as my friend, and I don’t smell like chiken from my job.

This entry was posted in announcements and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to THE GAME CHANGERS TOUR!

1. KOLGATE says:

i like the flyer for serious.

2. Gameboy would actually be a good way to pass the time during WCAR’s set.

3. ob says:

I saw that both nights at the Electric Factory (Philly) sold out.

4. ILikeHardcoreIGuess says:

Agreed, There needs to be a VA date added

5. Sergeant D says:

Also, n64 was a terrible console with like 2.5 games I liked (Mario 64, paper mario and Sin And Punishment)

6. shawnyouwillhate says:

bummed out i missed this…. why 2 dates in pitt and 0 in cbus?

7. Austin Nutter says:

A couple of my friends are going to this and I kinda wanna go just out of sheer morbid curiosity. The same morbid curiosity that led me to see Hollywood Undead. I’d probably kill myself after 30 seconds of Pierce the Veil though.

• shawnyouwillhate says:

they were surprisingly good live at warped tour…. I think back in 08 when they played with metro station they were lip-synching.