- Whatever popularity these guys have is obviously not due to their looks. In addition to being a little on the homely side, they are clearly not friendly with the camera: they all look mildly stunned/uncomfortable/frightened. And good call on putting the guy on the right in the very back.
- LOL @ the color in the tank top guy’s tattoos! Obviously it’s photoshopped, but WTF– did they think it would look cool to leave everything else untouched, but crank up the saturation to 11 on his sleeves?? Maybe they figured it was important to draw attention to his tattoos since the rest of the band doesn’t really have any, and tattoos seem to account for approximately 75% of scene bands’ popularity.
- I am guessing kids in bands like this are around 21-23. Do kids that age listen to the Misfits?? They are too young to have even caught the horrible, late 90s reunion lineup, so I’m not sure how they would even know about the band. Or do they just think it’s a cool logo? Confusing.
- The baseball-sleeve shirt on the guy in the middle has “Electric” on it, but I can’t read the whole thing– what band/company is this?? I really, really want it to be Electric Frankenstein (for the lulz) but it can’t possibly that, right????
- I was going to make fun of tank top guy for wearing a shirt that says “SHIT” on it in bright red cartoon letters, but then I realized that he is 22 with hand and neck tattoos, so a shirt with mild profanity on it is the least of his worries.
What did I miss??? Why am I so fascinated by this picture?