Crab squat tutorial

If you are so far behind the times that you’re still trying to put together an epic crabcore band, you’ll need to learn to crab squat. You gotta have the proper technique – just like with trancecore keyboards or trancecore cello. Fortunately, SYWH is here to help you avoid embarrassing groin tears. Here’s a nearly three-minute crabcore tutorial video by some foreigner living in a small village.

Good thing he doesn’t waste time showing us what notes to play, just spends the whole time telling us how and where “you can crabcore”. But he’s not just some weird foreigner who’s so out of touch he makes crabcore videos and wears fitted hats in fucking July 2011. He’s an innovator! Not only does he use “crabcore” as both a noun and a verb, he crabcores on top of a dumpster and on top of a garbage can! I don’t think I’ve seen that done before.

Don’t think us foreigners are completely clueless, though – whoever the other dude in this video is, he’s smart enough to hide his face in shame.

This entry was posted in crabcore, foreigners, lulzy videos. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Crab squat tutorial

1. Wintermute says:

That’s the dude from Miss May I, right?

2. anon says:

That is one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen

3. Taytex says:

Big shout-out to the guy who doesn’t want to be associated with this and results to wearing a guitar case on his head. This dude is key if your band’s set consists of running through the park and jumping off your parents’ garage.

4. puripuri says:

oooh my
    these guys are from my country
    anyway, enjoy our crabcore bands:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eZuOwBrBHo (lolz at horrible accent and price label on guitar)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77R9-YScvw8 (they even can’t write their band name right)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBOaC_QKJCc (more like overcome the shitstorm)

5. Sergeant D says:

i like when he says “kuh-nees” and “jee-tar”

central/eastern euros = never not funny

6. Sergeant D says:

and btw, god bless the internet for showing us exactly what happens when Westerville, OH meets Latjva– how could it NOT be amazing?!

• Martin Regnen says:

Yes. For far too long, poor foreigners all over the world have pretty much just been imitating New Yorkers or Californians. Thanks to the internet, we can now imitate ppl from Ohio too!

7. Alex_P says:

I do squats 3x per week. I am automatically qualified to crabcore.

8. Tim Bisley says:

D, are you from the columbus area?

9. jondabudz says:

This was pretty irritating to watch. Attack Attack are fucking horrible, that crabcore shit is ridiculous. At least Miss May I and The Word Alive are listenable.

10. hah says:

c’mon guys! :D :D I hope you understand that this video is a joke. They are making fun of Crabcore stuff.

• Martin Regnen says:

How can you tell? Making fun of crabcore doesn’t look or sound any different than crabcore. Joke crabcore looks and sounds exactly like srs crabcore.

Or am I just too old to notice the difference anymore?

11. Martin Regnen says:

The number of views on this video doubled in less than a week since this post went up. Good job readers of SYWH!