A couple people have linked me to this amazing video by some Australian band called ENDWORLD. I have no idea who they are, but from what I can tell they saw the Defiler “Cryomancer” video and tried to copy it as closely as possible, with hilarious results. My notes:
- The intro, which is so poorly-done I had to watch it like 3 times to make sense of it… They are hanging out at the Aussie equivalent of In N Out/Dairy Queen, then he gets a text from “Rachelle <3″ and is all “OMG brahs I’ve got girl drama I’m so sick of this shit I need to write a song to get it off my chest”
- Their version of “I wanna see you cry, bitch” is “You are a scum slut” lolololol
- Is “playing by a muddy creek next to that junkyard by your uncle’s house” the new “playing in a grassy field”? Imagine what people driving by must have thought… “Why are those kids jumping around with guitars next to the stream?? Are they OK?”
- The singer is wearing a Pierce The Veil hoodie in the intro, then a PTV shirt in the performance part
- The towel around the bassist’s neck!! For those of you who are not from the US or don’t watch rap videos, poor black people here often walk around with a towel draped over their neck in the summer (I’m not sure why). But they make sure it’s always a crispy, new white towel, not “hey mom, I’m gonna grab one of the towels from the downstairs bathroom for our video shoot.”
- Are their guitars even in tune??
- The two-step part at 1:05 is actually kinda good
- LOL @ how the drummer is barely touching his drums. Also his Escapist Clothing “PURE HATE” shirt, the same people who brought you “SLUT SMASHER.”
Looking forward to see what these guys come up with next, they’re the kind of band that I always love to have around because the posts pretty much write themselves!