HAVE U EVER WANTED TO HERP SO BAD U DERPED???
I always identified strongly with that one Crown Of Thornz song that goes “please let there be a next time,” because I am constantly doing stupid shit that ends badly even know I know better. For example, I kept seeing stupid Tumblr girls and tr00 pop-punk kids reblogging pictures of some band called HUNDRETH. I should have known better, but my curiosity got the best of me so I watched one of their videos.
Random white trash driving by on their way to Barstow to score some meth: “Why are those fags jumping up and down in the desert??”
This song is even more boring than the first one, and the video is half a shittier version of ADTR “I’m Made Of Wax” (the baseball stuff) and half a shitty version of The Ghost Inside “Unspoken” (the pool hijinks)
- Their name is only 2 letters different than HUNDREDS, I should have known they were overrated crap for little kids who don’t know any better
- Holy TGI copycats! Was the concept for this band, “Let’s sound like all the songs that The Ghost Inside decided weren’t good enough to use”?
- MY GOD THIS EARNESTNESS. Singerbro is “screaming every word like it’s his last bc they have all these feelings inside and just have to get them out” and the rest of the band are “playing their hearts out bc music means everything to them”
- LOL @ the singer’s gay little scene girl cheek piercing. What did the girl at Claire’s say when she gave it to you brah?
- Wearing all black and playing oldfag guitars like Telecasters = we might play generic breakdowns and have a desert video but we r srs hardcore not some scene band!! BRB starting an americana side project.
Am I missing something, or is this just super boring/generic SRSCORE?? Do these bros love THE GHOST INSIDE or what??? Why do Tumblrsluts love this band so much?