As I’ve said before, one of the easiest ways to know someone is a retard is if they like Boondock Saints. The movie is fucking terrible, so the only people who like it are impotent losers who got picked on in high school and have power-trip fantasies about exacting revenge on their tormenters. It should go without saying that this describes 90% of the moshcore scene, which explains that movie’s popularity among B9 types.
At first I thought the new KING video was a tongue-in-cheek parody of kids who are way too into that movie, but having watched it a few more times I’m having second thoughts. Not really sure if this is about ‘taking back the streets by killing the criminal scum,’ ‘stop snitching’ or just ‘painting a picture of the grim reality of urban lyfe’. Check it out and tell me what you think:
- As Adam Carolla says, “I’m fascinated by the creative process of people who do really shitty work”
- Song is pretty sweet, although it’s at least twice as long as it needs to be
- Who is the old guy at the beginning? Kingbro: “Hey dad, before you go to work we need you to be in our video. Hand me this bag of money, OK?” Dad: “Fine, but only if you’ll take that GED test after you’re done making your faggoty little movie.”
- Facepalm @ the guy putting lipstick on the bullets at 1:00.
- The whispered part at 3:05 “everything that I touch dies”… hiding under my bed because I don’t want to face a world where someone thought this sounded cool.
- LOL @ people who alternate between complaining and bragging about how crime-ridden their city is ala the line at 3:30 “this is place is eating me alive!!!” Am I supposed to be impressed that you live in a shithole? And if it sucks so bad, why don’t you move, dummy???
- Love how they include a couple random black guys standing around, presumably because black people = authentic and gritty. The lingering shot at 3:10 is the best, where the guy is like “Uh… how long are you going to film me just standing here? This is getting a little weird.”
The highest rated comments on this video……… oof.
If this a joke, or just really dumb? Why are whites so proud of living in a dangerous city/neighborhood??? Is there any segment of humanity more embarrassing than Boondocks Saints fans????