Some things just go together that you wonder why it took so long to combine them: peanut butter and chocolate, eggs and bacon, or deathcore and mesh shorts. Along those same lines, I’m a big fan of trancecore and buttholes, so I was super excited when I saw that German trancecore bros ESKIMO CALL BOY made a video for the official IS ANYONE UP theme song!
- Big ups to IAU for upping the ante on n00dz and pressuring girls into showing their buttholes in order to get male validation
- Kinda disappointed by the quality of sluts that appear in IAU-related videos (see also Deuce “Get It Crackin” video, which recruited the sluts from IAU). Seems like the only ones willing to be in these videos are the dumpy, hipster trash girls, rather than the much hotter bro ho/stripper types that also appear on IAU from time to time. I assume this is because the hot ones know they can actually get people to pay them for being naked.
- Specifically disappointed in lack of DAT ASS in this video
- The sluts are lacking, but the song is pretty fucking sweet! Probably second only to Attack Attack “Smokahontas” as far as trancecore singles go IMO. The breakdown at 1:10 = you’re moshing, especially after a few shots of Goose and some blow
- Can barely understand what they’re trying to say in the “rap part” at 3:30 (via thick Euro accents)
- Really wish they would have had a gang vocal “NBHNC!” pre-breakdown callout. I feel like this was a big missed opportunity for everyone involved!
Getting butthurt that the IAU theme song isn’t tr00 enough… oh the ironing!!