ESKIMO CALL BOY made an IS ANYONE UP theme song #NBHNC

Some things just go together that you wonder why it took so long to combine them:  peanut butter and chocolate, eggs and bacon, or deathcore and mesh shorts. Along those same lines, I’m a big fan of trancecore and buttholes, so I was super excited when I saw that German trancecore bros ESKIMO CALL BOY made a video for the official IS ANYONE UP theme song!

Notes:

• Big ups to IAU for upping the ante on n00dz and pressuring girls into showing their buttholes in order to get male validation
  • Kinda disappointed by the quality of sluts that appear in IAU-related videos (see also Deuce “Get It Crackin” video, which recruited the sluts from IAU). Seems like the only ones willing to be in these videos are the dumpy, hipster trash girls, rather than the much hotter bro ho/stripper types that also appear on IAU from time to time. I assume this is because the hot ones know they can actually get people to pay them for being naked.
  • Specifically disappointed in lack of DAT ASS in this video
  • The sluts are lacking, but the song is pretty fucking sweet! Probably second only to Attack Attack “Smokahontas” as far as trancecore singles go IMO. The breakdown at 1:10 = you’re moshing, especially after a few shots of Goose and some blow
  • Can barely understand what they’re trying to say in the “rap part” at 3:30 (via thick Euro accents)
  • Really wish they would have had a gang vocal “NBHNC!” pre-breakdown callout. I feel like this was a big missed opportunity for everyone involved!

Getting butthurt that the IAU theme song isn’t tr00 enough… oh the ironing!!

This entry was posted in new jamz and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to ESKIMO CALL BOY made an IS ANYONE UP theme song #NBHNC

Instantly disappointed that its on youtube, no topless sluts. Lame. And possibly catchy chorus drowned out by over-autotune and accents :/

Are you sure trancecores not dead? Thought scene bands moved on to trying to sound like 80′s glam bands.

And where’s the Stuff You Will hate scenecore anthem?

2. Thomas says:

Oh no! They’re ruining heartfelt, passionate music! Someone needs to stop them immediately.

3. nustej says:

They NEED to bring back bad Euro-rap (SNAP, Technotronic, MC Miker G & DJ Sven, Stereo MC’s, Urban Dance Squad etc.). It seemed like every song in the world had a poorly-constructed unintelligble rap interlude busted out by some Danish Octaroon….

PR/SS/PFU

4. Watt Par says:

This is really weird, because this chick I know JUST posted this video on facebook and got all butthurt about it. Hilarity ensued.

Here’s the thread:

I won’t tell you who I am, but I mean, it won’t be hard at all.

Also, song is sweet as fuck. Needs blastbeats if I have to be picky.
    YOUR PUSSY YOUR BOOBIES.

5. anon says:

stupid isetmyfriendsonfire ripoff band who try way too hard to be funny. isetmyfriendsonfire is like the worst thing ever and so is this band

i wish a joke deathcore band could have done the theme, not a joke trancecore band

6. Anonymous John says:

Stray From The Path was actually talking shit about this video yesterday. I thought it was hilarious. They apparently did not.

7. Void Eater says:

Getting butthurt at trancecore bands for not giving a single fuck about creating anything with the slightest hint of art and meaning is kind of missing the point.

Love this song, love how butthurt people are getting about it too.

Bands are all bitchy that it’s ‘trash’–they’re really just extremely butthurt they didn’t think of it first.

9. Dr. Unk says:

on this episode of Sick, Sad World: My Sad Shallow LIfe!

10. maverick says:

DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES.

Damn, more stuff I should hate but instead love.

11. Alex_P says:

I approve of this song and video.

12. bert says:

The girls aren’t too terrible considering they’re German. Eastern Europe has the hot bitches. If Pitbull did a cameo this shit would be huge.

13. DJETHANOL says:

the screamer looks like one of the virgins from NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

14. Lolscene says:

This is garbage and it’s ironic that all the lyrics are about sex and girls cause avery scene kid is a socially akward ugly faggot that couldn’t get laid in a whore house

15. zipE says:

ow, this hurt me.
    i need someone to hug my post rill tite

16. ge5undhe17 says:

Damn, I am always jogging in place when an Eskimo Callboy song is on. Those synth lines, UNF