THE WARRIOR SHOW is going to be the greatest TV show EVER!!!!!

Sup bros, I’m Beholdthesharktopus, a longtime reader/commenter under my real name, Austin Nutter, and today I’m going to tell you about The Ultimate Warrior’s upcoming reality show.

Squatting the bar, u mirin?

This video is hilarious for reasons I can’t even put into words. The Ultimate Warrior just seems like someone’s angry dad who’s pissed that his son decided to join a band instead of play football. Apparently this is the trailer for a full-length show called The Warrior Show, which apparently involves, and upon further research found out that it’s directed by Ash Avildsen, who is also the CEO of Sumerian Records.

:30=QUALITY FUCKING TELEVISION

If you had told me a week ago that a show was in the works that would involve The Ultimate Warrior yelling at Danny Warsnop and calling him fat I probably would have thought it was too good to be true. Perhaps this is Ash’s and the label’s way of saying having a chubby Danny is bad for business?

So do you think this will be an awesome show? Is the entire Sumerian roster going to get jacked as fuq because of this show? Does watching Warrior yell at people ever get old? OH MY GOD I AM SO MOTIVATED RIGHT NOW!

This entry was posted in lulzy videos and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to THE WARRIOR SHOW is going to be the greatest TV show EVER!!!!!

1. The Ultimate BROior says:

Ugh, you write like you’re trying wayyy too hard to be Sergeant D. BE YOURSELF, BRO.

• beholdthesharktopus says:

Now that I look at the article I guess I kinda was doing that, wasn’t really trying to though, just kinda rubs off on you after reading his stuff long enough. DON’T JUDGE ME, IT’S MY FIRST ARTICLE, LET ME BLOSSOM!

2. Lucifersmile says:

Is this gonna be an online thing? Cuz I can’t see any network willing to air this.

3. freftd says:

“nothing matters more than the fuckin choices you make in your life”

really?

REALLY?

4. Martin Regnen says:

And here’s the man himself in the studio recording vocals for Winds of Plague! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jHDDdb3IyZg

Watch the whole thing. It’s worthwhile.

The old screaming guy would be more convincing when saying shit like “you will never get that fucking second back” if he wasn’t talking to people who are in a (although fairly mediocre and not all that popular) band. You can argue that what they’re doing might not be the best life choice, but I think they really enjoy it tbh.

• Wintermute says:

I think someone who professionally wrestled can related to these dudes though. They both basically spend 80% of their time bouncing around the country performing for retards. He just wants them to not be weak pussies while they do it.

6. Mike C says:

Lulz at how big of a bunch of pussies these musicians are.

7. space ghost purp says:

Randy savage shits on the ultimate warrior

8. Dannibal says:

Anything with old-timer wrestler’s is instant gold in my book. Last year I saw Hacksaw Jim Duggin throw down with the Iranian Sheik.

9. DarthZedd says:

So there’s going to be a show where an old wrestler yells at skinny metalcore bros and makes them lift weights?
    I don’t really give a shit about ppl I don’t know bettering themselves, but hopefully the ultimate warrior will say plenty of lulzy shit(Full Metal Jacket stuff).

10. pl says:

this is gonna rule

11. Jonda says:

hahaha I see stars are probly the weakest pussies on the planet. I dont think they know that weights are supposed to go at the end of that heavy ass bar lol

12. Jonda says:

This show = too good to be true lol I wanna see what he does with the scrawny guitar noodlers from after the burial. lol musicians really need to work on having a fucking workout plan

13. Nightshift says:

Fuck that was awesome. I love watching some mean old prick calling out smug little chickenshits. Christ on a crutch, though, when I did my first deadlift when I was 15 and 130 I could at least hit 225 for a single and I wasn’t that strong. How do you get that atrophied?

14. Void Eater says:

MAYBE YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is Danny the reincarnation of Jesus or something?

• VyceVictus says:

As ludicrous as it is, I can’t help but think that if the Ultimate Warrior roared in my face telling me I that I could be the chosen one, I’d probably be amped enough to bust through a brick wall Kool-Aid man style.

UW is motivating as fuck.

15. Fazz says:

If there’s a cameo from the Sheik I’ll lose my shit.

How come the first comment (“sickening”) got removed? What’s wrong with a little misc lingo?

17. Thomas says:

“RIP THAT GUT INTO A FUCKING 8-PACK, LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GOD OUT THERE”

The concept of this show is amazing!

18. Brah says:

Really digging the amount of vomit in these commercials.

19. Tom says:

Damn, the Ultimate Warrior is crazy. I heard he did a lot of steriods back in the day and would go into roid rage blackouts and say weird shit:

20. Mustard Tiger says:

this is literally the most ridiculos thing I have ever seen.

21. k says:

not gonna lie, this made me want to go for a run, do some pushups and then puke a little.

22. MasterSlave says:

How the FUCK is this real?

i want to see this guy try to take on harms way

24. nu⚡⚡tej says: