ATTN THANOS REIGNZ: Please make an EMMURE package deal with these

Any girl who wears these = Would beer bong a pint of Vincent Bennet’s ball sweat just to watch her suck Thanos’ dick/10

Credit to SYWH forum poster Truffles for the shooping!

This entry was posted in lulzy pictures and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to ATTN THANOS REIGNZ: Please make an EMMURE package deal with these

1. m00k says:

These will go great with my Acacia Strain scarf and On Broken Wings knit beanie

2. Euro S says:

Thanos is working so hard to make girls look sexier and the only thing he wants from his listeners is to see them sucking dicks/getting ducks sucked. Magnificent, Mother Teresa of our time.

3. Euro S says:

Thanos is working so hard to make girls look sexier and the only thing he wants from his listeners is to see them sucking dicks/getting dicks sucked. Magnificent, Mother Teresa of our time.

4. Dental_Damnation says:

Should be mandatory for all cuckoldcore bands….are there any other cuckoldcore bands?

5. Void Eater says:

Would go well with my Winds Of Plague booty shorts.

6. Latinoheat!!! says:

aww hell yea… love dem uggs n black spandex pants style of the mid to late 00′s…. it will go great w/ the burzum tanktop i gave to sum 7/10 on her bday…. all i need is thanoz watching me get head from her hehe…

7. Jonnyfilth says:

Wood buy and keep at my house for when I have bishes over on cold days.

Wood let Thanos watch her suck my dick while she wears them(he asked pretty nicely)

Wood wear to Thanos’ 3 day information seminar on Raptor Jesus and the Zulu Pantheon (he srsly needs to consider doing that IRL – in B4 Thanos starts a scientology-esque temple)

• Jason says:

High Priest Thanos, Most Reverend Pastor of the Temple of Slamz.

• Jeh says:

Pslam 14: The IMN hath said in his heart, There is no Korn. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

• Jonnyfilth says:

FBI: “Are you Frankie Palmeri?”
        “Frankie Palmeri is only a figment of my parents imagination. You may enter the temple and speak with me, Supreme Grand Ultimate Wizard Thanos. The laws of the Zulu Pantheon dictate that thou must remove your shoes in our temple, we only wear holy exalted uggs. If you do not comply, I will achieve my true form of M. Bison and slaughter the fuck out of you.”

In b4 Thanos’s new religion starts stockpiling weapons and gets attacked by the ATF.

8. Truffles says:

Did not expect to see these come up here. This makes a crap day at work worth waking up for.

9. xStizzy says:

would buy for my gf even though she doesn’t even know who emmure is/10

10. beholdthesharktopus says:

Y’know that episode of Friends where Ross makes Rachel dress up like slave Princess Leia? This is kinda the moshcore version of that.

11. Manualdad says:

Wish there were more posts in the category ‘this season in deathcore slut gear’. Def. a fave tag!

12. Kvlt times Kvlt measvres says: