HE WILL NEVER REGRET THIS TATTOO: Mosh4christ edition

in b4 his aunt says the book was better than the movie

in b4 God shakes his head and says “Look I really appreciate the gesture but come on…”

in b4 she enters her hipster phase and has to explain it to every new guy she fucks

in b4 the guys reveal their Underoath tattoos and they agree never to talk about this again

This entry was posted in regrettable tattoos and piercings and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to HE WILL NEVER REGRET THIS TATTOO: Mosh4christ edition

1. poonblaster says:

A tradegy for penis everywhere.

2. beholdthesharktopus says:

Is it a dude or a chick? The captions are kinda ambiguous…….

3. Matt says:

I actually like TDWP’s new stuff. Zombie ep was really good, no fucks given

4. Drew says:

There’s nothing wrong with getting band logos tattooed IMO, except when they look as bad as this one

5. Dental_Damnation says:

Its one thing to get a band logo tattooed on you (I get it, whatever), but at least get the font sized properly and maybe straight/symmetrical, like holy fuckin amateur hour there mr./ms. tattoo artist.

6. toast says:

I’m trying to figure out if the “the” is 50% smaller than the other words because it’s like that on the logo, or if the tattoo artist just did a shitty job. I mean the “wears” on the logo is smaller too but that word is the same size as the others here? I think I’m reading too much into this.

7. JS says:

i was also like “is this a dude or girl???” then i thought this was some jokey stand against cisgenderism

8. Nightshift says:

Trying to figure out the foot sticking up in the background. I have the “E” from the Entombed logo tattooed on right delt. Looks terrible.

9. Todd says:

Holy shit at that pic being taken in an actual tattoo shop and not a moldy, dog-smelling living room somewhere.

10. Wintermute says:

Mirin your traps, bro-ette.

11. derekpants says:

The devil mears prada?

12. Latinoheat! says:

in be4 some mosh faggot gets one of emmure or WOP (drug-free for satan!!!)

one of my fav tatts i seen in my life was a tatt of jesus fucking christ…its basically jesus with a sick evil smirk on his face butt-fucking another christ (a jesus with thorns) with a ball gag in his mouth…. very fucking metal in a non-homo kinda way…
    image google search “jesus fucking christ tattoo” you’ll be pleasantly surprised

i can’t wait for this he-she to enter it’s mid to late 20′s and realize those tatts arent gonna pay da billz/rent/mortgage lolz

… =/ damn your right sarge… getting old does make you more cynical…. fucken sux growing up.. oh well least ill have cyanide & happiness

13. narhead says:

Mmmm girl, mirin that bacne

14. dood thats at my shop my apprentice did that hahahahhahahahh

15. and btw it is straight this girl has a wierd curve in her back but it is an apprentice tattoo at my shop