We all love laughing at wiggers, right? While they’re almost never not funny, what I find even more amusing is the “black rappers acting like ‘rockers’” thing (eg “Party Like A Rockstar” and “Tatted Like A Biker Gang“). The latest example comes via YOUNG SNEAD, and it’s a doozy! Highlights:
- ‘the’ MMA
- Directed by someone named Deshawn Hyacinthe, who may have the blackest name of all time
- Young Snead looks like he’s about 6′ tall and could make 125 without breaking a sweat; he may be the first person to make Corey Hill look beefy
- Strong bagwork at :35, even stronger at :55 when he goes full retard on that thing. DO U EVEN TRANE UFC, BRO?
- LOL @ how all these songs have some super cheesy “rock guitar” part in them that sounds like the intro to a PC Engine game from 1991
- Dem lyrics @ 1:30 “Might catch a face kick / Might catch a elbow / Might catch a body slam / Might getcha back broke.” Disappointed he didn’t discuss the possibility of catching a side check kick ala James Toney.
- His matching yellow hat and shorts. Srs question: why are black people so obsessed with matching outfits, and why do they love colors like bright green, purple, and turquoise? Why do they wear mustard yellow suits with matching hat and gator shoes to church?? Why do they go to church for like 8 hours??? Halp!