In this video we have a classic example of ‘My First Band’ aka GUITARCENTERCORE: some kids who probably met in the ‘pro audio’ department at Guitar Center, spent the next two hours excitedly discussing their favorite Pod Farm presets, and decided to start a band because ‘I feel like I finally met some other people who take music as seriously as I do can’t wait to start teh writing process.’
On the one hand, we all have to start somewhere and you have to walk before you run, so we should give them the benefit of the doubt. But on the other hand it’s funny when people embarrass themselves by trying really hard at something, only they’re not very good at it so ‘giving it 100%’ means it still turns out pretty crappy. Which means I have no choice but to laugh at them on the internet.
- Very strong “title : video content” ratio; the song is called ‘One Foot In The Grave,’ so they shot the video in a graveyard. In their next video, for ‘Back Against The Wall,’ the singer stands with his back against a wall.
- Singer looks like a shoop of ‘scene Hitler’
- :34 Dat tombstone that says “WILLIE” on it. RIP :(
- For some reason I am rly amused by the derpy overlay text: “We have just released a new single off our upcoming EP set for release March 22 2012. Click here to have a listen.”
- Bish on drums is p cute, wood def smash– check out this pic of her in short shorts. Then check out this one of her caught in mid-derp a second later and remember that you should never let the hot bish in your band play drums because it instantly makes her 30% less hot, unless her name is Jess Bowen)
This band is called IT ALL ENDS HERE, and this is their Faecbook