BIG CHOCOLATE is a genuinely weird dude. Every time I’ve spoken to him he’s bouncing off the walls like he’s coked out of his mind, although he was stone cold sober. But that’s cool, I’m pretty weird too and I probably also seem crazy when people talk to me, and it’s probably also why people like him and I are so prolific. If you want to get an idea of what it’s like to talk to Cam, check out this EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE of the new video for DISFIGURING THE GODDESS. He is like this all the time. Notes:
- I like the parts where Cam’s sillee dancing is slightly behind the beat, most likely because he doesn’t actually remember how the song goes (srs) and is kind of making it up as he goes along
- 1:05 Dat post-ironic “raindrops” filter. Definitely picturing Cam giggling to himself as he selects this from the iMovie menu.
- 1:22 I like this part because it sounds liek the SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT soundtrack. Also, more sillee dancing.
- 2:17 A WILD SHIV THE IMPALER APPEARS, who you may know as the singer for 7 HORNS 7 EYES and an occasional SYWH contributor. The best part of this bit is definitely the semi-ironic video converter watermark.
- The part from 2:50-3:00 = Cam in a nutshell
- Is that an empty water bottle in the background? The municipal water in Seattle is among the best in the country, I don’t know why Cam is wasting his money on bottled water. Especially since judging by his thermostat he has electric heat, which can get pretty expensive during those long, chilly Seattle winters!