If you are not familiar with HUNDRETH, they are a
THE GHOST INSIDE cover band popular srscore band. Apparently they also have the world’s thinnest skins, as you can see by their reaction above (via B9). A few thoughts:
- Whenever someone responds to criticism with ‘Whatever, sorry I’m not X, Y and Z’ it is a sure sign their butt is in a lot of pain because they are essentially just repeating the attack and adding ‘NOT.’ Whether they can admit it to themselves or not they know it’s true, which is why they can’t think of anything better to say– eg, fat chicks who say ‘sorry I’m not a stick’ and beta losers who make videos in which they apologize for not being ‘the attractive, popular guy.’
- “We’re not a tr00 hardcore band, we just want to namedrop some of them and dress enough like one so we can get the approval of entry-level Tumblrfags who were scene 2 years ago and want to show everyone how mature and srs they are now but aren’t fucked up enough to be into actual hardcore”
- The ironing of a band who sounds *exactly* like THE GHOST INSIDE (if they just played the songs that were left on the cutting room floor because they weren’t catchy enough to make it on the record) calling anyone out for being ‘copycats.’
- “We didn’t release limited edition hand numbered demo cassettes when we first came out.” Yeah, we did things the old-fashioned way: created a Facebook page, did 4 promo shoots, and 12 SKUs of merch before we wrote a single note of music. Not like the posers these days who put out ‘demos’ before their album as a way of testing the waters and honing their craft– so pretentious!!
- The great thing about dudes is that if your peers sense any weakness in you, they will mercilessly poke at that sore spot until you break (then laugh at your tantrum). Now that these guys have revealed their sensitive butts to the internet, I look forward to seeing people push their buttons even more. If being called ‘weenies’ cuts this deep, lulzy will their reaction be when someone points out that the singer looks like Mike Hranica with fetal alcohol syndrome? Or simply tweets at the bassist ‘lol ur fat.’