If you are one of the 100000 people who sent us asks concerning Every Time I Die: ETID is backed hard by SYWH. Once and for all. Please don’t ask us anymore.
We really don’t care about their music. They are awesome dudes who like to have fun and this is all that matters to us.
Here’s the only Interview with them that you should ever read. SYWH exclusive by the way…
KOTKOTKOT: In how far should be “fun” the main point of hardcore and music in general?
Andy Williams: 90%
You hear it???!!! 90%!!! I dont really know what the other 10% might be, but I hope it’s about Lexi Belle and why she sucks for not performing anal on camera.