“Jordan Dreyer, I’ma need u to move over and step outta da vocal booth for just a second. Listen in so u can hear the ravings of a true poetic genius turned mad man. Lol, while u were floating around King Park with ur invisibility cloak, I was out in the streets witnessing real life murders. U think u’ve seen violence with ur made up creative writing essays? Nahh boi. Can I still get into hell if I don’t slap the shit out u right now? Cause I want to but I’m on probation. I think I saw u in my sleep. Lol jk I don’t have dreams about beta fuccbois, I have nightmares about rampaging behemoths and angels getting ass fucked by satan. U don’t wanna fuck wit me cause I’m craaaazay. Aight I g2g I’m late for my court date. Peace out pussy boy.”
Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
- nu⚡⚡tej on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- texas department Of health And human Services on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Aaron on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Glenda on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Facial Mask on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?