“Jordan Dreyer, I’ma need u to move over and step outta da vocal booth for just a second. Listen in so u can hear the ravings of a true poetic genius turned mad man. Lol, while u were floating around King Park with ur invisibility cloak, I was out in the streets witnessing real life murders. U think u’ve seen violence with ur made up creative writing essays? Nahh boi. Can I still get into hell if I don’t slap the shit out u right now? Cause I want to but I’m on probation. I think I saw u in my sleep. Lol jk I don’t have dreams about beta fuccbois, I have nightmares about rampaging behemoths and angels getting ass fucked by satan. U don’t wanna fuck wit me cause I’m craaaazay. Aight I g2g I’m late for my court date. Peace out pussy boy.”

About uppercut613

thx 4 reading. i love u all. harass me here: https://www.facebook.com/uppercut613
This entry was posted in new jamz and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to if SWORN IN and LA DISPUTE went acappella and had a baby, this is what it’d sound like

1. uppercut613 says:

2. King810 has given us so much over the years, fat guys with shotguns, poorly-scripted and acted music-video subplots, slipknotcore, and above all an amazing anti-endorsement of the white-trash penal-colony that is Michigan. Now this? Acappella losernetics at it’s finest. Wood build-up 2 the inevitable jumpthafuckup groovemosh/10.

3. Nightshift says:

So sad. Michigan’s a beautiful state full of polite honest people.

4. Dave says:

brb IM MOSHING

5. yup says:

Can’t listen to their vocalist w/o hearing this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9KqXH5d7Mo

6. wlfblnkt says:

This band has had a pretty weird/interesting history. Most recently there was a rumor that they got picked up by Roadrunner, and then they dropped off a the face of the earth for a few months (removed Facebook/Twitter accounts, dropped off of last year’s MDF I believe). But it turns out they are on RR, and played RotR and are playing Mayhem.

Other shenanigans…

There used to be YT vids of their fans throwing deer/cat carcasses at the crowd at a show, and also of a set getting shut down after some knucklehead decided to use bear mace to break up a fight in the crowd, but those have since been removed.

• uppercut613 says:

srs? wow

• ultraspatial says:

“no matter what happened, its not a big deal, act like you’ve never been to a hardcore (or whatever music you want to call what half the bands with bass drops play) and never seen a gun or a knife pulled or used. after thirty years of this shit aren’t you used to it”

7. O'Shady says:

Can’t wait to hear the cover in Pitch Perfect 2

8. TheNewTaylorSwift says:

This is to bad even for me.

9. Latinoheat!!! says:

thank god i don’t know anything about this band.
    I have heard the term slipknotcore apply to this band via an old post n rumours… is this true? Don’t wanna waste precious seconds punishing my ears for nothing…

• TLDR says:

some quality lulz are had from listening, will not punish ears just get boring rly fast. do not regret clicking

• uppercut613 says:

this ^

• Latinoheat!!! says:

lol. wholy shit you’re right. this song reminds me of that first stonesour album track where kory taylor or feldman is all spouting his emo poetry about some big black book n is all like “sing whats happening! SHUTUP!!!” x-D

10. SyndromeOfADown says:

Flint’s finest musical export since The Dayton Family and Repulsion. But seriously, that Killem All song is pretty good.

11. Davey says:

reminds me more of that black flag spoken word album family man