“Jordan Dreyer, I’ma need u to move over and step outta da vocal booth for just a second. Listen in so u can hear the ravings of a true poetic genius turned mad man. Lol, while u were floating around King Park with ur invisibility cloak, I was out in the streets witnessing real life murders. U think u’ve seen violence with ur made up creative writing essays? Nahh boi. Can I still get into hell if I don’t slap the shit out u right now? Cause I want to but I’m on probation. I think I saw u in my sleep. Lol jk I don’t have dreams about beta fuccbois, I have nightmares about rampaging behemoths and angels getting ass fucked by satan. U don’t wanna fuck wit me cause I’m craaaazay. Aight I g2g I’m late for my court date. Peace out pussy boy.”
Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- mr bates on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- true patrician on Fronz from Attila signs It Lives, It Breathes
- true patrician on jarrod allonge parodies over 20 metalcore songs in medley
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN