Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Vobnwfegzrxahdnwrmvk Kamado Joe Kj-cs Chicken Stand, Ceramic, 16 Oz For instance, Miranda used the Facebook advertising page to determine that on Saturday morning there were 680 Facebook users in Connecticut that liked independent film or the Independent on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- muscle factor x on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- wlfblnkt on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- muscle tech on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- NooB on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej™ on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- emergency heating and ac repair boca raton on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- colotex on is chunk, no captain chunk the first band to do twinkly emo right?
- J on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- J on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
Author Archives: King Krakken
The butthurt is strong in this one my friends… Not sure which is sadder, the dudes much older than me being butthurt about the ‘young kids’, or the kids much younger than me being butthurt about other young kids…. LOL … Continue reading
Hands down (to me at least) the explosion of skateboarding popularity in the early ’80s was the cornerstone event for ‘alternative’ culture to take hold across America. Prior to skateboarding, the punk and hardcore scenes were really limited those directly … Continue reading
Fairly certain this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I mean, I’m no rap expert, but I have a hard time imaging it as an art form sinking much lower? Some highlights: @ *the very fucking beginning* – seems … Continue reading
I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but man do I find stereotypes funny… even more funny are parents that basically groom their kids to be living stereotypes the second they are out of the womb! Case and point, current news … Continue reading
As a bit of an armchair observer of American subcultures (via being lazy and uncommitted), I love when you can pinpoint that one thingthat kicked off a major trend. Ever since the early ’90s, everyone and their brother is either … Continue reading
So, back when I mentioned that Fugazi’s release of live recordings reminded me of the Grateful Dead, I was 100% convinced I would get brutally mocked – but lo and behold peeps actually requested a post on the Dead! It goes … Continue reading
NOTE: This is a prelude to a bigger post on comic books in general! So many things I was ‘into’ when I was younger have just completely failed to have relevancy to me today – Youth Crew/SXE hardcore, um, higher … Continue reading
File this under “shit you probably don’t care about”, but I got an email from Dischord the other day (kinda like junk mail, I’m not sure how I got on their mailing list…) letting me know that more shows had … Continue reading