Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- NOTIMEFOR on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- Pat on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- jason on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- hdsu.nl on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- VyceVictus on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- postcore on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- Qqjhcweorfbvueihqacy MoKo(TM) Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Touch, BLACK If you had the coolest of the coolest Big Wheels you had the Green Machine. Lmmfbifcskzmstwdl on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- WQDZY on A Crucial Look Into The 90′s Cali Skatepunk Scene
- GSzLwaAl on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Nightshift on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
Author Archives: King Krakken
The butthurt is strong in this one my friends… Not sure which is sadder, the dudes much older than me being butthurt about the ‘young kids’, or the kids much younger than me being butthurt about other young kids…. LOL … Continue reading
Hands down (to me at least) the explosion of skateboarding popularity in the early ’80s was the cornerstone event for ‘alternative’ culture to take hold across America. Prior to skateboarding, the punk and hardcore scenes were really limited those directly … Continue reading
Fairly certain this is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. I mean, I’m no rap expert, but I have a hard time imaging it as an art form sinking much lower? Some highlights: @ *the very fucking beginning* – seems … Continue reading
I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but man do I find stereotypes funny… even more funny are parents that basically groom their kids to be living stereotypes the second they are out of the womb! Case and point, current news … Continue reading
As a bit of an armchair observer of American subcultures (via being lazy and uncommitted), I love when you can pinpoint that one thingthat kicked off a major trend. Ever since the early ’90s, everyone and their brother is either … Continue reading
So, back when I mentioned that Fugazi’s release of live recordings reminded me of the Grateful Dead, I was 100% convinced I would get brutally mocked – but lo and behold peeps actually requested a post on the Dead! It goes … Continue reading
NOTE: This is a prelude to a bigger post on comic books in general! So many things I was ‘into’ when I was younger have just completely failed to have relevancy to me today – Youth Crew/SXE hardcore, um, higher … Continue reading
File this under “shit you probably don’t care about”, but I got an email from Dischord the other day (kinda like junk mail, I’m not sure how I got on their mailing list…) letting me know that more shows had … Continue reading