Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Pc on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Sergeant D on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- D-REX on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- CynicalEmperor on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Name on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Hanna on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- xPANICx on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- VyceVictus on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
- Ray on Can Someone Explain Rockabilly to Me?
- Sergeant D on KEVIN SECONDS discovers FALL OUT BOY; is angry
Author Archives: Lars Weiss
I went to TIHC to see Breakdown play with its original line up. After all, these are guys from my neighborhood in Yonkers and I haven’t seen them play together since I saw them open for Uniform Choice’s first show … Continue reading
I like to think of SYWH readers as a sophisticated, tasteful demographic with an appreciation for the finer things in life: epicureans and sensualists who savor every opportunity to sample from life’s rich palette of flavors. But that would be … Continue reading
Lars Weiss is best known for doing time in legendary 80s NYHC bands JUDGE, SIDE BY SIDE, ALONE IN A CROWD, and UPPERCUT, but he’s always had one foot in the world of dance music as well. For more on … Continue reading