Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Pat on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Truffles on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Anonymous on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- BenYaBoy on SYWH Podcast 06: Chase from CITY LIGHTS
- Dave on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- zunathustra on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Save Parker on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- nu♘♘tej on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- xFredSavagecorex on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Danielle on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
Author Archives: Martin Regnen
As a public service of the SYWH Tr00bonic Plague Immunization Program, we present some musical artists who have developed a strong immunity to srsness and tr00ness. SYWH Medical Research Laboratories work has shown that viewing these music videos is highly effective in … Continue reading
A new style of music always starts off the same way – some dudes make some sounds which jocks, fratboys and girls don’t give a shit about. That appeals to loser dudes because they can go to a show and … Continue reading
If you are so far behind the times that you’re still trying to put together an epic crabcore band, you’ll need to learn to crab squat. You gotta have the proper technique – just like with trancecore keyboards or trancecore … Continue reading
Not really the place I’d expect to find scene hair, but there it is. Would Javier approve? Mirin the sparkly acoustic guitar at 3:38, too.
This song is called “Bling Bling Panda”. That right there is reason enough to post it here, and on top of that the video also looks exactly like you’d expect a video for a song called “Bling Bling Panda” to … Continue reading
With Melissa Millionaire losing her water balloon status and the whole skinny thing not working so well for her, it’s time to revise our opinions about who the hottest chick singer in the world right now is. Who’s competing for … Continue reading
I’m into sports, so I learn about a lot of new music when I read about how some sports dude is dating a hot chick singer. That’s how I learned Cheryl Cole exists even before she was Maxim’s hottest woman … Continue reading
Prussian Blue? Those twin teenage girls who got semi-famous for making neo-Nazi pop music a few years ago? Remember them? Yeah, me neither. Never heard them. But I read something about them today. It seems they’ve turned their backs on … Continue reading