Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- zunathustra (would drink that can of diet chola) on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- SAD on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- sammy on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- chido on Coming soon to STYWH: Extreme Thing ’11 review
- TakeItSleazy on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
Author Archives: Maverick
Usually, I approach literary criticism majors with a mix of pity and disdain: pity, because unlike me, they won’t get a cushy software engineering job right out of college where they get to listen to deathcore on Spotify all day … Continue reading
Wat u think? Do you have what it takes to help this man rev up the slamzsaw?
Any piece of literature about djent must, by law, mention two bands: Meshuggah and Periphery (International Convention of Scene Law §273.5). Per §273.5¶2, additionally, any such piece of literature must specify that Meshuggah originally coined the term and innovated the … Continue reading