Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- sammy on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- chido on Coming soon to STYWH: Extreme Thing ’11 review
- TakeItSleazy on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- VyceVictus on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Anonymous on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
Author Archives: Save Parker
One of the hardest things about growing up as a child star is being famous again after you grow up. You pretty much have to reinvent yourself as a new celebrity to stay relevant, cause its weird if you’re on … Continue reading
Full great comic: here Let me be clear right here from the start, nice people are amazing all the time and wanting to be one should be a main goal in everyone’s life. This isn’t about them. “Nice Guys”, … Continue reading
WHO IS BETTER AT BEING MAINSTREAM? Lil’ Hailey and the Paramores VS. Petey Stumps and the Fallin’ Boyz ROUND 1: IMAGE Bunch of straight hipstas lookin like Coachella or bust. Butttt that’s where the money at, CERTIFIED INDIE POP CRED. … Continue reading
Long time in the making, but I gotta hand it to her label, they played this incredibly well. With a huge twitter following (like 5.5 mil by now I think) and like TV stardom on lock, whatever song Ariana put … Continue reading
Beyonce, a flawless Goddess who I praise daily as the savior for mankind (I’m a Illuminati pls don’t judge my religion), has just unleashed this ridiculous banger on the world. First part all like “fuck ya’ll bitches I run this … Continue reading
You ever hear something and you arent sure if its a joke or not, and you just kind of move on and keep going with your life? That was sort of like me with Kitty Pryde, cause Ive heard of … Continue reading