Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- HERMAN on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Nacho on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- latinoguy on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- maillot de foot 2015 algerie on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- MetalPatrick93 on if you miss hollistercore/americaneaglecore, check out AS IT IS
- T.Doom on Read ABANDONDED 7″s for the *truth* about 90s hardcore
- T.Doom on ITT: why i hate beard culture
- Dude on peep the new LIGHT YEARS video
- Susi on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
- 69ingwithyoursister on Bands u may have slept on: ONE LIFE CREW
Author Archives: Sergeant D
I liked them better when they sounded like LINKIN PARK
i hope it smells like a mix of tanning oil and that victoria’s secret citrus spray that girls spray in the bathroom after they go #2. they think that it actually covers up the smell of the poop, when in … Continue reading
It’s kind of amazing that SYWH is now 6 years old, and as such has been around long enough to see the trends change a few times. Back when I started this thing, BROKENCYDE were at their peak of buzz, … Continue reading
If you are reading this, chances are that you didn’t exactly grow up in a family full of financial wizards. I was raised by a single mother on welfare, so our idea of “financial planning” was rationing out how much … Continue reading
credit: Gabrial C.
they just need some red skinny ties to go full ALESANA. and actually now that i think about it, the guy on the right kind of looks like some random character from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
I write this with a heavy heart, because this news means that yet another one of my people (old hxc guys) has become a victim of Kevin Seconds Syndrome. KSS is a tragic and irreversible condition that strikes as many … Continue reading
credit: LAUGHAPALOOZA on Face Book
As “the scene’s cool older brother,” one of my dreams is that you will avoid making the same painful, stupid mistakes that I did in my teens and twenties. My hope is that by telling you about all the dumb … Continue reading
he even included the fucking hashtag. dudes, they are definitely ready 2