Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Generic HDMI to VGA Audio HDTV Converter Full HD High Definition on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Sean on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- IntriguingStoryBro on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- VyceVictus on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Cushion Grip Inch T-Key Sets - 9 10 key t-hdl allen set w/stand cus" on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Andy on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Dress My Cupcake Natural Wood Candy 500-Pack Buffet Forks DIY Kit, Happily Ever After, Gold on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Rob on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Bart on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- vic on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
Author Archives: Sergeant D
I know absolutely nothing about THE BAD CHAPTER, and judging by their 3700 Facebook likes, not many other people do either. But after listening to this song, I have a feeling that will be changing in the near future because … Continue reading
Once upon a time, Pete Wentz was in a band called VEGAN REICH (aka VEGAN JIHAD). As u might guess from the name, VR were vegan (as was the fashion at the time). But they didn’t stop there: they were … Continue reading
LIEK THIS POST IF U ARE WILLING 2 TAKE A STAND AGAINST #TATTOOISM
In the “well i didnt see THAT one coming” dept, kings of neon METRO STATION are back together! Or at least Trace and the fat guy. The first reaction from what I’ve seen online is “this song is OK but … Continue reading
If there’s one thing I never get tired of, it’s talking about the old days of 90s hardcore. Specifically, about how they completely sucked dick compared to how awesome music and the scene is these days. Which is pretty much … Continue reading
if u ever thought to urself, “i wish there was a band that combined the phony, insincere, lyrics that OF MICE & MEN write so that troubled high school girls with low self-esteem will tell them ‘u saved my life’ with … Continue reading
When it comes to absurdly downtuned chugcore, I think “Wormwood” still holds the title for the pinnacle of the genre. Like all the best albums, it’s accessible and catchy [via retardedly simple chug riffs] but keeps things interesting with variations … Continue reading
Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Myspace, the scene was ruled by a quintet of Christian lads from Dayton, Ohio who went by the unlikely moniker of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. The scene-prophets held council and declared them … Continue reading
My mom always told me that usually the things we hate about other people are things that we actually hate about ourselves. And maybe she is right, because as a former comic book-collecting, wrestling-watching, metal-listening dork, there are very few … Continue reading
As someone who grew up in the same “graduating class of hardcore” as Chad Gilbert (although I was a senior when he was a junior), I’ve always felt like I was cheering for the home team when it comes to … Continue reading