Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- metodista.br on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- postcore on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- Nu⚡️⚡️tej on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- John on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- Captain Smack on What are your thoughts on Cerebral Ballzy?
- the lord on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- asda on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- Nightshift on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- Jeff on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Danny Worsnop looks and sounds like a Jack Black character now
Author Archives: Sergeant D
As you may have heard, former ATTACK ATTACK drummer Andrew Wetzel has a new band called NINE SHRINES, and they are straight up #hardrock. If you’re too lazy to click the video (or you’re reading this while you’re in a … Continue reading
If u aren’t familiar with the concept of ‘peak oil,’ it’s pretty simple: the basic idea is that at some point, we will reach a point at which the maximum rate of oil extraction is reached, and after that its … Continue reading
photo of un-tattooed arm and mildly annoying-looking white girl: so simple but so fucking brilliant For the most part, I am kind of over “trolling.” I mean, I get it… but it’s just not that interesting or clever 99% of … Continue reading
The image above says it all: merch just isn’t what it used to be. Walk into a Hot Topic in 2014 and instead of being blinded by a rainbow of giant, neon cartoon imagery reflecting off of foil print “Stay … Continue reading
strongly agree, especially on item #4. if u want to be ahead of the curve start ripping off MUCKY PUP and WHITE DEVIL riffs now!!
I know absolutely nothing about THE BAD CHAPTER, and judging by their 3700 Facebook likes, not many other people do either. But after listening to this song, I have a feeling that will be changing in the near future because … Continue reading
Once upon a time, Pete Wentz was in a band called VEGAN REICH (aka VEGAN JIHAD). As u might guess from the name, VR were vegan (as was the fashion at the time). But they didn’t stop there: they were … Continue reading
LIEK THIS POST IF U ARE WILLING 2 TAKE A STAND AGAINST #TATTOOISM
In the “well i didnt see THAT one coming” dept, kings of neon METRO STATION are back together! Or at least Trace and the fat guy. The first reaction from what I’ve seen online is “this song is OK but … Continue reading