Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- halford88 on The Forgotten Pioneers of Scenecore! (RIP)
- Halby on Dinosaur Emo Band “American Football” Reunites
- Anonymous on not sheriff most advanced band ever or 5 years behind
- Daniella on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- windows 8.1 keygen on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- fifa 14 gratuit pc on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Rob on not sheriff most advanced band ever or 5 years behind
- Sandy Cervix on not sheriff most advanced band ever or 5 years behind
- besthacksdll on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Breekachu on The Forgotten Pioneers of Scenecore! (RIP)
Author Archives: Sergeant D
Hypothesis: there is a nearly perfect, negative correlation between how much people describe a band as “amazing” and how “amazing” they actually are. Basically, the more people online call a band “amazing” the more likely they are to be pretentious … Continue reading
If ur an old-school SYWH reader you will remember this site’s roots in Myspace culture, back when I frequently wrote about BROKENCYDE, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD and other Myspace sensations. This was in late 2009, when Myspace was still relevant but obviously … Continue reading
via SLUDGEWAVE 64
As u may know, Chris Fronzak aka Fronz1lla sings for the popular party-metalcore band ATTILA, who are probably the only band I can think of that are more hated by ‘ppl who listen to REAL music’ than EMMURE. As the trend … Continue reading
The tale of CHUNK is a somewhat sad one. They were definitely supposed to be The Next Big Thing, but seem to struggle with getting over the hump. By all accounts they are great guys who work hard, so what’s … Continue reading
“lol rmbr when we thought we were gonna be the next all time low” Our friends at Property Of Zack broke the news last week that FTSK are “going on indefinite hiatus” aka breaking up. While in all honesty this … Continue reading