Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Save Parker on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Tony on EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: New DROWNING video (ft fat kids moshing in a banquet hall)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Nightshift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- 24hourmurderhouse on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- MadMagician on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- MadMagician on MILLIONAIRES take one step closer to doing porn
- Monster High Picture Day Abbey Bominable Doll on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- silenor on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- Ragooooooo on The best FEDORAS OF OK CUPID
Author Archives: Sergeant D
Our buddies in DROWNING were kind enough to provide us with an exclusive premiere of their new video. In case you’re too busy with your career as a high-powered attorney/financial planner or satisfying your 10/10 girlfriend’s insatiable desire for sex … Continue reading
Back in the mid-late 90s, the big trend was what we called “noisecore” at the time. Pioneered by RORSHACH, DEADGUY, and KISS IT GOODBYE, “noisecore” was our term for the bands who played heavy, metallic hardcore with a skronky edge. … Continue reading
As someone who has been on the internet since 1994 or so, it takes a lot to impress me in terms of zany internet content. With that said, I feel confident in saying that CYRIL’S MEMES is the single best … Continue reading
I think we can all agree that in a era where Tumblr activists, Americana side projects, and high waisted denim shorts are all too popular, #sludgewave is easily the best facet of contemporary youth culture. Not only is it one … Continue reading
As regular readers of SYWH know, and as the above example illustrates painfully well, it is inescapable part of scene-life that seemingly all bands who were seen as ‘gay shit for homos/posers/scene kids’ at some point turn the corner and … Continue reading
This song (ft Samantha from GUTTURAL SLUG on vocals) is inspired by our boys in BLACK VEIL BRIDES and their tireless fight against neckbeard virgin losers who can’t stand to see a bunch of good-looking guys cherrypick the most superficial elements of … Continue reading
This post is about my least favorite trend in hardcore: tryhard little kids adopting the persona of what we might call Fake Real Metal Kids. You are probably asking yourself what this means, but it’s actually pretty simple. As we … Continue reading
Am I the only one who feels a little weird seeing “Facebook” and “Millionaires” in the same sentence? There are few things more cringeworthy than when someone who is not a big deal at all acts like they are a … Continue reading
Unsure if this is brilliant satire designed to antagonize metal dorks, or if it’s just another case of 2014 metalcore kids hopping on the 90s death metal bandwagon 20 years too late. My heart says that it’s the former, but … Continue reading
This is the new band featuring two of the guys who used to be in WOE IS ME but are not in ISSUES. They are also on Rise, most likely because Rise signed them to a 42-album deal that will … Continue reading