Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- ShitKorn on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Klwvfibturdewukng www.akaroacooking.co.nz/Images/pipe.asp Read her dispatches from the courtroom Xvrumqlzuvuspylvhm on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nochance on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- jaded on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- Pete on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Latinoheat!!! on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Latinoheat!!! on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Wintermute on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Wintermute on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Latinoheat!!! on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
Author Archives: Sergeant D
As u know, there are few things I hate more than kids in their early 20s rehashing shit from when *I* was in my early 20s without adding anything new to the formula– especially the 90s basement emo scene, which … Continue reading
Pros: Opening riff is sick Extreme abuse of wiggerish arm movements Absurdly loud/clipped bass drop Cons: Tremolo picking/skank beat Europeans Rapping (mitigated by the fact that it is not English) Unsure where I stand on the masks. On the one … Continue reading
Stoked that these guys are back in action, and that they sound as good as ever– obviously Eddie isn’t the same person as Mitch so anyone expecting a Mitch clone will get buttmad, but I think he sounds great in … Continue reading
If u want to feel really old, consider this: BROKENCYDE has been a band for almost 8 years, and their ‘breakthru single’ “Freaxxx” came out 6 years ago. And while it’s kind of a bummer that they are still a … Continue reading
left off “fat upper arms” the world’s biggest classic rock fan
Hypothesis: there is a nearly perfect, negative correlation between how much people describe a band as “amazing” and how “amazing” they actually are. Basically, the more people online call a band “amazing” the more likely they are to be pretentious … Continue reading