Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Vsyhscmlolarsdre Prince Lionheart Ever Fresh Pillowcase But Susan Lucia, director of marketing for the Concordia sales center, said she lost some sales when the old bank was taken over because Florida Community had been financing some purchases. Iitdsfwlz on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Lssiqoyyiwfozkcr 63mm 2.5 4 Pc Aluminum Sifter Magnetic Herb Grinder Thanksgiving Design-001" By plane [ edit ] Florence's Amerigo Vespucci international airport ( IATA : FLR ) (known to locals as "Peretola")  has good connections to the center of the on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- John on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- John on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Vobnwfegzrxahdnwrmvk Kamado Joe Kj-cs Chicken Stand, Ceramic, 16 Oz For instance, Miranda used the Facebook advertising page to determine that on Saturday morning there were 680 Facebook users in Connecticut that liked independent film or the Independent on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- muscle factor x on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- wlfblnkt on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- muscle tech on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- NooB on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej™ on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
Author Archives: Sergeant D
I’m not a Christian, but I always kind of wished I was. As someone who grew up in a family of drug addicts, losers and criminals, that stuff has never really been exciting or interesting to me. When 5 of … Continue reading
It can be difficult to get nostalgic about 90s hardcore. And not just because the music is incredibly shitty– it’s hard to even find documentation of most of that stuff since, well, the internet didn’t exist. Fortunately that is definitely … Continue reading
Our buddies in DROWNING were kind enough to provide us with an exclusive premiere of their new video. In case you’re too busy with your career as a high-powered attorney/financial planner or satisfying your 10/10 girlfriend’s insatiable desire for sex … Continue reading
Back in the mid-late 90s, the big trend was what we called “noisecore” at the time. Pioneered by RORSHACH, DEADGUY, and KISS IT GOODBYE, “noisecore” was our term for the bands who played heavy, metallic hardcore with a skronky edge. … Continue reading
As someone who has been on the internet since 1994 or so, it takes a lot to impress me in terms of zany internet content. With that said, I feel confident in saying that CYRIL’S MEMES is the single best … Continue reading
I think we can all agree that in a era where Tumblr activists, Americana side projects, and high waisted denim shorts are all too popular, #sludgewave is easily the best facet of contemporary youth culture. Not only is it one … Continue reading
As regular readers of SYWH know, and as the above example illustrates painfully well, it is inescapable part of scene-life that seemingly all bands who were seen as ‘gay shit for homos/posers/scene kids’ at some point turn the corner and … Continue reading
This song (ft Samantha from GUTTURAL SLUG on vocals) is inspired by our boys in BLACK VEIL BRIDES and their tireless fight against neckbeard virgin losers who can’t stand to see a bunch of good-looking guys cherrypick the most superficial elements of … Continue reading
This post is about my least favorite trend in hardcore: tryhard little kids adopting the persona of what we might call Fake Real Metal Kids. You are probably asking yourself what this means, but it’s actually pretty simple. As we … Continue reading
Am I the only one who feels a little weird seeing “Facebook” and “Millionaires” in the same sentence? There are few things more cringeworthy than when someone who is not a big deal at all acts like they are a … Continue reading