Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- zunathustra (would drink that can of diet chola) on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- SAD on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- sammy on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- chido on Coming soon to STYWH: Extreme Thing ’11 review
- TakeItSleazy on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
Author Archives: VyceVictus
SYWH is home to a bevy of talented individuals, but their skills are not limted to grody hardcore bands and professional metal nerd theatrics. Take a look at the skills on display in this SYWH brolaboration movie pitch: BROLICE FORCE!!!(Working … Continue reading
I originally intended for this to be a straight forward album review that would have been published last month. As time went on however, other music news and articles came out that i felt related to the band and would … Continue reading
Insofar as trending analysis goes, I try to keep abreast of the latest movie happenings. The past several years have been the era of geek friendly comic book franchise dominance (Marvel Phase 1, Batman, Harry Potter et al.) This has … Continue reading
We last heard of our bros Above This via a previous post by your boy SaveTheSkunkApes. I got my hands on their “7L7″ record and loved the shit out of it. It maintains heavy rotation in my gym playlist. For … Continue reading
As you may recall a little while back, we entertained the idea of Sergeant D’s movie pitch which involved the best/worst of old 80′s and 90′s gritty cop action flicks. The comments of said post revealed quite the appreciation and … Continue reading