Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- ?????????? on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- K$ on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Jorja on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Bruce on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Sibyl on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Meh on Matty Mullins is the voice of a generation (source: Matty Mullins)
- The Most Unluckiest Lower-Class Person in America on LIFE ADVICE: How not to fuck up school and/or your career
- Latinoheat!!! on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Category Archives: announcements
Check out an exclusive new song from the upcoming TOMMY BOYS album on Other People Records– FFO of soft grunge bearded twinkle daddy basement emo revival! Preorders at bit.ly/tommyboyspreorder Follow Other People on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
It took me a while to understand why the 80s DC hardcore scene is so popular with alternative white ppl/whole foods customers/ppl who ride bicycles. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like MINOR THREAT as much as the next … Continue reading
Translation: “nobody cared about the records we did after this, so we’re just gonna give the kids what they want.” While it’s a bummer for them, props to Mike for admitting what is obvious. Like how all the 80s hair … Continue reading
“Look with Cook!” It’s been a rough couple years for the boys in FTSK. Not only did they lose their main songwriter (Caleb), but singer Jonathan Cook got arrested for selling fake watches on eBay AND was sued for several … Continue reading
Lately I’ve spent a lot of time complaining about sites like Noisey and NPR jizzing over 80s/90s hardcore– people who would never dream of giving it a word of praise when it was actually relevant. And while I am sure … Continue reading
Only thing that could have made this more perfect would be a zany genre description like “crunk / reggae / grindcore”
(ft Samantha from GUTTURAL SLUG on vocals) If u love Sergeant D and controversial new artists ENPEDESTALMENT, please visit them on Bandcamp and purchase one of their releases (we recommend the ENPEDESTALMENT/DEPRESSED TEENAGER “Love Slam” split 7″). Please note that … Continue reading
As u may have seen via the internet, some guy who writes for Vice’s music blog Noisey wrote a stangry article about djent. The basic gist of it is “djent exists, and that makes my butt hurt very badly.” It … Continue reading