Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- NOTIMEFOR on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- BiffBoss on What’s your favorite YOUTUBECORE band??
- BiffBoss on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: hollistercore edition
- Chowder on Fronz from ATTILA launches record label and signs a POP PUNK band
- nu♘♘tej∷ SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Pixy on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- CynicalEmperor on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Derp on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- john on EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: New DROWNING video (ft fat kids moshing in a banquet hall)
Category Archives: announcements
I called my 2012 State Of The Scene Address “It’s Cool To Be Tr00,” because 2011 marked the death of any remaining vestiges of the scene era, and the dawn of a new grey/brown/olive green age. I am not sure … Continue reading
Jesse Cannon aka ‘the joey sturgis of troo pop-punk’ is teaching a free, online class about mastering
If you aren’t familiar with my buddy Jesse Cannon, you should be. Like I said, he is best known as “the Joey Sturgis of tr00 pop-punk,” having produced just about every band I’ve made fun of or called pussies over … Continue reading
As you may have heard, the new A DAY TO REMEMBER album dropped earlier this week, and it’s fucking awesome– for sure their best stuff yet. It’s also very very cool that it’s self-released, available exclusively through their webstore. One … Continue reading
Want To Get Better At Programming Metal Drums with EZ or Superior Drummer ? I’ll teach you in an exclusive webinar Friday, October 11 at 9pm EST This is for those of you who wanted more specifics on metal beats during … Continue reading
We are very happy to announce that SYWH is an official sponsor of what will undoubtably be seen as this fall’s leading “B+/A- level deathcore” package tour, featuring THY ART IS MURDER, I DECLARE WAR, FIT FOR AN AUTOPSY, THE … Continue reading
In celebration of the release of “Yours To Take,” we’re teaming up with leading independent music retailer VICTORY RECORDS and THESE HEARTS for a sweet giveaway! For your chance to win an autographed copy of “Yours To Take,” poster, t-shirt, … Continue reading
Jess is so kyut in this Vans ad I can’t even— especially the part at 1:35 where she’s just like chillin in some comfy shorts For those of you who don’t take notes on my celebrity crushes, there is only … Continue reading
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP MOTHERFUCKERS? GUESS WHO’S BACK– ENPEDESTALMENT! I am super stoked to announce the release of our new song “Dat A$$,” featuring vocals by Jake from DEFILER (the gurgles are as always by SHIV THE IMPALER of … Continue reading