Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- israelnews.co on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
- how to get free bitcoins on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- อุปกรณ์สักคิ้ว on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- snow on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- attribute on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Hey on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
Category Archives: bands i used to think were good
We all know Trace Cyrus is living it up, touring with the Millionaires, immersed in the glamorous lifestyle of the rich and famous, but it left me to think “what are the other members of Metro Station up to?” Have any of … Continue reading
If you aren’t a Chiodos fan let me break down their whole life cycle. 1. Come up on a hyped up on debut album, blow up pretty quick 2. Do a second album, become legit huge, close to mainstream breakout … Continue reading
Right now the scene as we know it is in a scary impasse. On the one hand, there are the “soft grunge” Tumblr kids who so desperately want Nirvana to be so goddamn relevant again (kind of hard to do … Continue reading
as we approach the new year, the tr00bonic plague remains to be as strong as ever. bands are jocking shit from the 90′s left right and center. i can only imagine how annoying this would be for someone like sarge … Continue reading
There’s an ongoing theme in Stuff You Will Hate that basically suggests that all awesome or lulziest music has its origins in suburbs. A lot of people want to talk a good game about they’re from [insert major city here], … Continue reading
File this under “shit you probably don’t care about”, but I got an email from Dischord the other day (kinda like junk mail, I’m not sure how I got on their mailing list…) letting me know that more shows had … Continue reading
See, I kinda didn’t either – until I got a txt from my brother saying “Dude chx out the new b-boys vid!” – to translate: Dude get high as fuck and chx out the new b-boys vid! So I did … Continue reading
It’s about time I talked about one of my fave bands–too bad it’s because their music videos keep getting shittier. I’m not saying their music is shittier, I still love it despite the fact that they’re not nearly as brutal … Continue reading