Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- mlotek on Bro from TITLE FIGHT throws a tantrum about p0sers
- Im stoned on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- WolfxShirts on CRUEL HAND join the NEW WAVE OF AMERICAN HARD ROCK
- Ma'amQueefsOften on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- christ on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- savetheskunkapes on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- imacommentlol on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- http://travelista.com/ on Slightly Ignant Hip Hop: Wale + Meek Mill Joint Mixtape
- Adderall Abuse on Top 6 Shred Guitars [by SHRED SEAN of BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART]
- InkFree on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
Category Archives: bands i used to think were good
Back when I was an ignorant teenager, I was unsure of what the word “grindcore” actually meant. I always assumed that grindcore = scene grind and that’s it. You know the saying “ignorance is bliss”? Well this would be a … Continue reading
We all know Trace Cyrus is living it up, touring with the Millionaires, immersed in the glamorous lifestyle of the rich and famous, but it left me to think “what are the other members of Metro Station up to?” Have any of … Continue reading
If you aren’t a Chiodos fan let me break down their whole life cycle. 1. Come up on a hyped up on debut album, blow up pretty quick 2. Do a second album, become legit huge, close to mainstream breakout … Continue reading
Right now the scene as we know it is in a scary impasse. On the one hand, there are the “soft grunge” Tumblr kids who so desperately want Nirvana to be so goddamn relevant again (kind of hard to do … Continue reading
as we approach the new year, the tr00bonic plague remains to be as strong as ever. bands are jocking shit from the 90′s left right and center. i can only imagine how annoying this would be for someone like sarge … Continue reading
There’s an ongoing theme in Stuff You Will Hate that basically suggests that all awesome or lulziest music has its origins in suburbs. A lot of people want to talk a good game about they’re from [insert major city here], … Continue reading