Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- glorious johnson on The Current State of Scenecore 2k15 (new songs from We Came As Romans, Memphis May Fire, Asking Alexandria)
- Liebgott on The Current State of Scenecore 2k15 (new songs from We Came As Romans, Memphis May Fire, Asking Alexandria)
- Vic Phenom on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- www.saeedpazoki.info on THE NEW ABANDONED BY BEARS EP IS #EZCRAB PERFECTION
- mr bates on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- true patrician on Fronz from Attila signs It Lives, It Breathes
- true patrician on jarrod allonge parodies over 20 metalcore songs in medley
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
Category Archives: bands i used to think were good
Hardcore is a young man’s game. It dawned on me early. I was probably about 20 at the time it happened – still with a few good years of show-going ahead of me before I got to be the old … Continue reading
I’ve got no idea if he’s still jocked relentlessly today, but a few years ago when I would randomly troll B9, Dwid/Integrity and the Holy Terror stuff seemed to be everywhere. People would jizz themselves over a new Dwid shirt … Continue reading
It is so fascinating watching the musical pendulum swing before our very eyes. We have witnessed “Real” music slowly progress into Fake music (like how tr00 kids started distancing themselves from bands like TSSF and Man Overboard once their fanbase … Continue reading
Back when I was an ignorant teenager, I was unsure of what the word “grindcore” actually meant. I always assumed that grindcore = scene grind and that’s it. You know the saying “ignorance is bliss”? Well this would be a … Continue reading