Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Dungeon Hunter 4 Hack iOS on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- XeasycoreX.net on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Borgeau on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- IntriguingStoryBro on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Nightshift on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej∷ everything except Epicardiectomy is gay on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Br00talK1d on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Tonia on Let’s Talk About “Real Music”
- Nightshift on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- football on This Red Cafe song is THE FUCKING BEST
Category Archives: bands i used to think were good
Back when I was an ignorant teenager, I was unsure of what the word “grindcore” actually meant. I always assumed that grindcore = scene grind and that’s it. You know the saying “ignorance is bliss”? Well this would be a … Continue reading
We all know Trace Cyrus is living it up, touring with the Millionaires, immersed in the glamorous lifestyle of the rich and famous, but it left me to think “what are the other members of Metro Station up to?” Have any of … Continue reading
If you aren’t a Chiodos fan let me break down their whole life cycle. 1. Come up on a hyped up on debut album, blow up pretty quick 2. Do a second album, become legit huge, close to mainstream breakout … Continue reading
Right now the scene as we know it is in a scary impasse. On the one hand, there are the “soft grunge” Tumblr kids who so desperately want Nirvana to be so goddamn relevant again (kind of hard to do … Continue reading
as we approach the new year, the tr00bonic plague remains to be as strong as ever. bands are jocking shit from the 90′s left right and center. i can only imagine how annoying this would be for someone like sarge … Continue reading
There’s an ongoing theme in Stuff You Will Hate that basically suggests that all awesome or lulziest music has its origins in suburbs. A lot of people want to talk a good game about they’re from [insert major city here], … Continue reading
File this under “shit you probably don’t care about”, but I got an email from Dischord the other day (kinda like junk mail, I’m not sure how I got on their mailing list…) letting me know that more shows had … Continue reading