Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglass on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- Oakley Lifestyle Sunglass on If you like R&Bcore, check out Atlas Uncharted
- Memphis May Fire Set Fire To Their Guitar Strings - GearGods on Some new bands that still play EASYCORE 1.0
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
Category Archives: bands u may have slept on
When I first got into the music scene, most kids who went to a lot of shows could fall into one of two categories: those who were into fake/mall emo (The Used, Silverstein etc) and those who were into OG … Continue reading
In the triumvirate of entry level HXC frontmen (Rollins/McKay/Danzig), I’d say Rollins at least attained some kind of popular fame and acceptance. His post-BF band ‘Rollins Band’ got decent MTV time with ‘Liar’, he was in movies and (shockingly) people … Continue reading
the “Co.” stands for core It has pretty much been established that Sarge … Continue reading
Back in the mid-late 90s, the big trend was what we called “noisecore” at the time. Pioneered by RORSHACH, DEADGUY, and KISS IT GOODBYE, “noisecore” was our term for the bands who played heavy, metallic hardcore with a skronky edge. … Continue reading
One thing we all have in common here at SYWH is we are all bonded by the breakdown. Whether it’s deathcore, easycore or old school tumblrcore, we love music that brings the mosh. This has lead me to be curious … Continue reading
Let me educate all of you ignorant Americans a little about my irrelevant country. In Canada, we have these things called “provinces” which is basically like our version of states. There is a province occupied by the French called “Quebec”. … Continue reading