Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- 665.99999999 on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- postcore on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Spongeyy on Who are the kings of TUMBLRCORE??
- MiLe$ on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
- latino guy on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
Category Archives: bands u may have slept on
the “Co.” stands for core It has pretty much been established that Sarge … Continue reading
Back in the mid-late 90s, the big trend was what we called “noisecore” at the time. Pioneered by RORSHACH, DEADGUY, and KISS IT GOODBYE, “noisecore” was our term for the bands who played heavy, metallic hardcore with a skronky edge. … Continue reading
One thing we all have in common here at SYWH is we are all bonded by the breakdown. Whether it’s deathcore, easycore or old school tumblrcore, we love music that brings the mosh. This has lead me to be curious … Continue reading
Let me educate all of you ignorant Americans a little about my irrelevant country. In Canada, we have these things called “provinces” which is basically like our version of states. There is a province occupied by the French called “Quebec”. … Continue reading
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
damn, shes cute. hopefully she’s easy in more than one way xD With Tr00 Pop Punk (also known as Post-Easycore™) in its stride and Soft Grunge quickly gaining more and more popularity, the days of First Wave Easycore are long gone … Continue reading
My post about Her Demise My Rise made me reminisce back to a certain era of music… and since the readers of SYWH seem to be suckers for things that give them nostalgia boners, why not talk about it? I’m … Continue reading
If there’s one thing on this earth that I have an undying love for, it’s neon pop music. The saccharine synths, the bouncy rhythms, the upbeat guitar riffs, the catchy hooks, the autotuned vocal harmonies… when you put all of these … Continue reading
Have you ever wanted to call your ex a scum slut? Or maybe you want to exude traits of a dominant alpha male personality that you wish you had? Then it sounds like ignorant moshcore is right up your alley! … Continue reading