Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- ?????????? on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- K$ on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Jorja on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Bruce on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Sibyl on SWORN IN makes me scared that “metalcore w/ rapping” is gonna be a thing
- Meh on Matty Mullins is the voice of a generation (source: Matty Mullins)
- The Most Unluckiest Lower-Class Person in America on LIFE ADVICE: How not to fuck up school and/or your career
- Latinoheat!!! on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- BryanStars In Gay Porn on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Category Archives: bands u may have slept on
When I first got into the music scene, most kids who went to a lot of shows could fall into one of two categories: those who were into fake/mall emo (The Used, Silverstein etc) and those who were into OG … Continue reading
In the triumvirate of entry level HXC frontmen (Rollins/McKay/Danzig), I’d say Rollins at least attained some kind of popular fame and acceptance. His post-BF band ‘Rollins Band’ got decent MTV time with ‘Liar’, he was in movies and (shockingly) people … Continue reading
the “Co.” stands for core It has pretty much been established that Sarge … Continue reading
Back in the mid-late 90s, the big trend was what we called “noisecore” at the time. Pioneered by RORSHACH, DEADGUY, and KISS IT GOODBYE, “noisecore” was our term for the bands who played heavy, metallic hardcore with a skronky edge. … Continue reading
One thing we all have in common here at SYWH is we are all bonded by the breakdown. Whether it’s deathcore, easycore or old school tumblrcore, we love music that brings the mosh. This has lead me to be curious … Continue reading
Let me educate all of you ignorant Americans a little about my irrelevant country. In Canada, we have these things called “provinces” which is basically like our version of states. There is a province occupied by the French called “Quebec”. … Continue reading