Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Geqivrfpyais Tissot Men's T0474204720700 T-Touch II Black Digital Multi Function Watch Mix the meatball ingredients together, and knead once or twice to the consistency of soft dough. Cwgsualzuijzqu on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- Davey Deathgorekilldyingdeath Deathblood on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- LAIFF on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- the fourth hole on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- heemeyer on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on OTHER STUFF YOU WILL HATE: ELISE OF REIGN IN BLONDE TALKS TWEEN SCENE
- mann on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
- snow on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- attribute on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Hey on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
Category Archives: bands who are influenced by limp bizkit and crazytown
I’m white but I have a black friend and we end up talking hip hop most the time we chill, who would’ve known. Well the other night we had a bit of a disagreement – you see I think SOULJA … Continue reading
ALRIGHT SO for a long time I’ve been waiting for a band to come along and CORRECTLY combine heavy as fuck moshable BDC jams with sick dubstep wobs and drops, but bands always fell on two sides of … Continue reading
In the awkward world of taking band promos, there are many separate paths you can go down and none of them are less bad than the one before it. Today we’re going to go over all of the different options … Continue reading
Nu-metal was massive ten years ago, so naturally my hometown, Guildford, churns out a Rap-Metal band now… in 2011… There are few things better than when these Nu-metal bands decide to do acoustic versions of their badly written songs and … Continue reading
Limp Bizkit are a band that, for me, are similar to Britney Spears and S Club 7. When i was 12 they were the shit. I had my baggy jeans, my SOAD hoodie, a massive chain connecting my wallet to … Continue reading
Reader Ryan G sent this video our way, with the following note: For your viewing/listening pleasure I present to you: The Legit. I feel like they took Throwdown’s Baby Got Back cover WAAAY too seriously. These dudes probably wake up … Continue reading
In my opinion, one of the greatest tragedies of the late 20th/early 21st century is the demise and corresponding underrappreciation of Orange County metalcore pioneers 18 VISIONS. While I am writing this maybe 25% as a joke, I honestly love … Continue reading