Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- clé windows 7 on Top 6 Shred Guitars [by SHRED SEAN of BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART]
- Save Parker on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Alex on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Anonymous on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Mime on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- el animal on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- J on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
Category Archives: bands who are influenced by limp bizkit and crazytown
I’m white but I have a black friend and we end up talking hip hop most the time we chill, who would’ve known. Well the other night we had a bit of a disagreement – you see I think SOULJA … Continue reading
ALRIGHT SO for a long time I’ve been waiting for a band to come along and CORRECTLY combine heavy as fuck moshable BDC jams with sick dubstep wobs and drops, but bands always fell on two sides of … Continue reading
In the awkward world of taking band promos, there are many separate paths you can go down and none of them are less bad than the one before it. Today we’re going to go over all of the different options … Continue reading
Nu-metal was massive ten years ago, so naturally my hometown, Guildford, churns out a Rap-Metal band now… in 2011… There are few things better than when these Nu-metal bands decide to do acoustic versions of their badly written songs and … Continue reading
Limp Bizkit are a band that, for me, are similar to Britney Spears and S Club 7. When i was 12 they were the shit. I had my baggy jeans, my SOAD hoodie, a massive chain connecting my wallet to … Continue reading
Reader Ryan G sent this video our way, with the following note: For your viewing/listening pleasure I present to you: The Legit. I feel like they took Throwdown’s Baby Got Back cover WAAAY too seriously. These dudes probably wake up … Continue reading
In my opinion, one of the greatest tragedies of the late 20th/early 21st century is the demise and corresponding underrappreciation of Orange County metalcore pioneers 18 VISIONS. While I am writing this maybe 25% as a joke, I honestly love … Continue reading