Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Gloria on Do you have Snap back Swag?
- Igunazio on The evolution of a hardcore kid, 2006-2013
- Rusty on World’s first SYWH-inspired graffiti?
- Joegurt on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
- Dee Lishusss on Let’s talk about how awesome CHAIN RESTAURANTS are
- Rusty on RISE OF THE NORTHSTAR prove u can be an hardstyle weaboo
- Dr. Trash on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- Pat on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- Emanuel Breiner on Y U MAD THO, DIG?
- xFredSavagecorex on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
Category Archives: bass drops
if the moment at 0:37 doesn’t make you really happy this probably isn’t for you. or buy better speakers. So GUYS, I’ve gotten like seriously into TRAPSTEP, which is basically a combo of TRAP music like southern Hip Hop bangers … Continue reading
ALRIGHT SO for a long time I’ve been waiting for a band to come along and CORRECTLY combine heavy as fuck moshable BDC jams with sick dubstep wobs and drops, but bands always fell on two sides of … Continue reading
I originally intended for this to be a straight forward album review that would have been published last month. As time went on however, other music news and articles came out that i felt related to the band and would … Continue reading
Ayoo, so Lollapalooza is some music festival in Chicago that is best known for having the lowest concentration of hippies in any music festival (cite needed). I saw the lineup this year was all like ‘ehhhhh’ and didn’t even think … Continue reading
We last heard of our bros Above This via a previous post by your boy SaveTheSkunkApes. I got my hands on their “7L7″ record and loved the shit out of it. It maintains heavy rotation in my gym playlist. For … Continue reading
Norfolk, Virginia is no stranger to entertainment. Hell, the Norva is one of the top rock clubs in the nation. Don’t believe me? Then Google that shit! They get like everyone to play there. So, when I was looking through … Continue reading