Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Anonymous on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Anonymous on is chunk, no captain chunk the first band to do twinkly emo right?
- chilly on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej∷ SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Victim in pain on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- free free drumkits on Ariana Grande finally made it! <3 <3 <3
- Youngfratjesus on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: generic deathcore edition
- C.Z on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- WolfxShirts on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- IntriguingStoryBro on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
Category Archives: chainreactioncore
Lots of “news sources” out there are writing about the “sudden” revitalization of “emo,” therefore, creating a cottage industry for battered and cynical old writers like myself to have a field day with “air quotes.” To cut the bullshit, emo … Continue reading
Look here’s my thing…every now and then a band might throw a part into a song just to kind of “pay homage” to some one or some other band that came before them and that’s cool. I’m totally fine with … Continue reading
After 18 Visions broke up, Jame Shart start Burn Halo because he wanted to play mnstrm hard rock. Burn Halo is a great band, but the other members of 18V started an equally great band, the underrated Never Enough. Picking … Continue reading