Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- 665.99999999 on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- postcore on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Spongeyy on Who are the kings of TUMBLRCORE??
- MiLe$ on ABOUT THAT LIFE release new song “Pop Punk Sucks”
- latino guy on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
Category Archives: chainreactioncore
Lots of “news sources” out there are writing about the “sudden” revitalization of “emo,” therefore, creating a cottage industry for battered and cynical old writers like myself to have a field day with “air quotes.” To cut the bullshit, emo … Continue reading
Look here’s my thing…every now and then a band might throw a part into a song just to kind of “pay homage” to some one or some other band that came before them and that’s cool. I’m totally fine with … Continue reading
After 18 Visions broke up, Jame Shart start Burn Halo because he wanted to play mnstrm hard rock. Burn Halo is a great band, but the other members of 18V started an equally great band, the underrated Never Enough. Picking … Continue reading