Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Rj on THE ALMOST have gone full 50sdadcore
- CallPastorJerkface on BRB GUISE
- Rj on There is a band called YOLO and their singer is a hnggggggggg Mexi girl
- Rj on The new LAKEVIEW single is the template for easycore 2.0: EZCRAB
- Pamelia Kelau on SYWH AT THE MOVIES: Reign Of Fire
- TLDR on BRB GUISE
- Tyree Faucette on Once Again Kanye West Saves Hip-Hop
- Steve on How to GET OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE
- iheartfatchicks on Is hardcore for rich white pussies??
- cyklinowanie gdansk on Top 6 Shred Guitars [by SHRED SEAN of BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART]
Category Archives: drug advice
I’m not talking about that band who was around “Back when emo ruled before scene kids came and destroyed it all” as a wise YouTube commenter described. I’m talking about some of the recent and historic hip hop that has … Continue reading
When I first started thinking about a series of posts on breaking edge, I pictured it fitting into one of the larger themes here at SYWH – helping you guys improve your lives via learning from our mistakes. I thought … Continue reading
Before non-threatening black males like Tyler The Creator and Pharrell Williams decided to market themselves to alternative white people by posing with skateboards, wearing tight pants and rocking already played street wear brands, Harlems BIG L was rapping about satan and … Continue reading
I can usually smell a party a mile away, so its no shocker to me that already we got some party-related questions from the fine readers of SYWH. It’s obvious that you’re somewhat fucked up already because if you knew … Continue reading