Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- demcats on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- nu⚡⚡tej on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Sergeant D on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- napalmsky99 on WHY I QUIT BEING VEGAN: my brave battle with Special Snowflake Syndrome
- Peter Criss on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- xFredSavagecorex on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Save Parker on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Garrrrr on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- Bronson on Let’s talk about “amazing” bands
- steez messiah on The SYWH guide to recording SLAM [no IMNs/metalfags allowed]
Category Archives: fail
No nature backdrop? Lol what kind of font are you using? Where’s the floral print? If you’re going to try to be tr00, at least put some effort in, Bryan. 0/10 wood not reblog. Even Ronald McDonald is better at being … Continue reading
The internet is a great place to hit rock bottom, whether it be stalking an ex’s Facebook, sending anon hate-mail on tumblr, raging on a sad forum, looking at horribly freaky porn, still using myspace, the list goes on. I … Continue reading
It’s about time I talked about one of my fave bands–too bad it’s because their music videos keep getting shittier. I’m not saying their music is shittier, I still love it despite the fact that they’re not nearly as brutal … Continue reading
Broadway is one of my favorite bands. They have what I would consider a permanent position in my top 3–but I am reconsidering. Because they are pissing me the fuck off. reason 1: (that I just realized as I was … Continue reading
Lolol, and you guys thought that the days of scene fail posts were long gone. Wrong! What did I tell ya, if something can go wrong, it will. And, I found these pics on my Facebook friends’ profiles. I’m such … Continue reading
My man Sergeant D once commented that Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay for Old Dad Hardcore kids (or something akin to that). If Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay, then Seattle’s Fences is like Travis for the flannel-wearing-shitty-tattoo-fixed-gear-bike-riding set: … Continue reading