Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Halby on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- rob on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- dudebro on Records u may have slept on: SAVES THE DAY “Thru Being Cool”
- Emily on This kid with an EARTH CRISIS face tat has a rap song about weed
- TheUggKreayshawn Strain on THIS GUY BROKE THE INTERNET
- apt13 on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- billythekid916 on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- TLDR on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- venezuelandude on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- danny2step on I have an idea for a movie called BIG BUSH
Category Archives: fail
The internet is a great place to hit rock bottom, whether it be stalking an ex’s Facebook, sending anon hate-mail on tumblr, raging on a sad forum, looking at horribly freaky porn, still using myspace, the list goes on. I … Continue reading
It’s about time I talked about one of my fave bands–too bad it’s because their music videos keep getting shittier. I’m not saying their music is shittier, I still love it despite the fact that they’re not nearly as brutal … Continue reading
Broadway is one of my favorite bands. They have what I would consider a permanent position in my top 3–but I am reconsidering. Because they are pissing me the fuck off. reason 1: (that I just realized as I was … Continue reading
Lolol, and you guys thought that the days of scene fail posts were long gone. Wrong! What did I tell ya, if something can go wrong, it will. And, I found these pics on my Facebook friends’ profiles. I’m such … Continue reading
My man Sergeant D once commented that Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay for Old Dad Hardcore kids (or something akin to that). If Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay, then Seattle’s Fences is like Travis for the flannel-wearing-shitty-tattoo-fixed-gear-bike-riding set: … Continue reading