Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- King Krakken on Can Someone Explain Rockabilly to Me?
- Austin on French Canadian Skate Punk – The Lost Genre
- Intriguingstorybro on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- 665.99999999 on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- postcore on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- The Fat Cat on This week in #sludgewave: GOLIATH “Inside My Mind” ft JOHNNY PLAGUE
- Chase on I think I found who invented the “overly long, zany song title” thing
- psifi on BMTH has a new song and it sounds like something from a Vin Diesel movie trailer
- Anonymous on Matty Mullins releases new video of himself walking down the street for 4 minutes
- argan oil on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
Category Archives: fail
No nature backdrop? Lol what kind of font are you using? Where’s the floral print? If you’re going to try to be tr00, at least put some effort in, Bryan. 0/10 wood not reblog. Even Ronald McDonald is better at being … Continue reading
The internet is a great place to hit rock bottom, whether it be stalking an ex’s Facebook, sending anon hate-mail on tumblr, raging on a sad forum, looking at horribly freaky porn, still using myspace, the list goes on. I … Continue reading
It’s about time I talked about one of my fave bands–too bad it’s because their music videos keep getting shittier. I’m not saying their music is shittier, I still love it despite the fact that they’re not nearly as brutal … Continue reading
Broadway is one of my favorite bands. They have what I would consider a permanent position in my top 3–but I am reconsidering. Because they are pissing me the fuck off. reason 1: (that I just realized as I was … Continue reading
Lolol, and you guys thought that the days of scene fail posts were long gone. Wrong! What did I tell ya, if something can go wrong, it will. And, I found these pics on my Facebook friends’ profiles. I’m such … Continue reading
My man Sergeant D once commented that Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay for Old Dad Hardcore kids (or something akin to that). If Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay, then Seattle’s Fences is like Travis for the flannel-wearing-shitty-tattoo-fixed-gear-bike-riding set: … Continue reading