Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Beebrur on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Save Parker on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Tony on EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: New DROWNING video (ft fat kids moshing in a banquet hall)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Nightshift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- 24hourmurderhouse on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- MadMagician on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- MadMagician on MILLIONAIRES take one step closer to doing porn
- Monster High Picture Day Abbey Bominable Doll on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- silenor on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
Category Archives: fanboys leap to the defence
Is Tyler Carter still relevant? Meh. This video is fucking hilarious though!!!! Some of my favorite things: that scarf. the fucking piano on a beach. his “sexy dancing” his “sexy lip-syncing” 0:21-0:23 please god someone loop that. EVERYTHING. Can’t stop … Continue reading
Broadway is one of my favorite bands. They have what I would consider a permanent position in my top 3–but I am reconsidering. Because they are pissing me the fuck off. reason 1: (that I just realized as I was … Continue reading
Late last week the internets were thrown into a maelstrom of self-abuse as virginal icon for emotive pop-rock and authentic voice of the Lord Our God, Hayley Williams of undeniably awesome anthemic rock peddlers Paramore, apparently had her Twitter hacked … Continue reading