Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Kym on HOW 2 HANDLE A BREAKUP
- Kym on LIFE ADVICE: How to be friends with criminals and scumbags
- SavesTheGay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Dave on Long-distance relationships– NOT EVEN ONCE!
- mike on Do you remember OG MOSHCORE?
- nu⚡⚡tej on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- texas department Of health And human Services on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- Aaron on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Glenda on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Facial Mask on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
Category Archives: gay
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
ASPIRING TEEN FITNESS MODEL BRYAN SILVA, LOOKING TO WIN MOST BEAUTIFUL TEEN CONTEST. PLEASE FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MUSCULAR TEENS. HATERS CAN GET FUCKED, SAYING I HAVE TOO MUCH MUSCLE. Young Physique/Fitness Male Model Named Bryan Silva. Muscle Worship, Strength … Continue reading
I had this idea sitting in my brain box for a hot minute, but then SYWH writer/hilarious dude, jorbam, wrote the SYWH/Louie Guide to Dating Indie Girls, and I felt compelled to finish out my thoughts on the matter (re: … Continue reading
Aubrey (red flag right there) Graham, better known as Drake, is a popular radio rapper as of like last year. I actually saw Drake live (to hang out with some broads) and was impressed by his solid live show. I … Continue reading
HOT CHELLE RAY – Tonight Tonight. NEED I SAY MORE? k, i will.. how about.. HOT CHELLE GAY!? can a playa get a rimshot? -no? okay.
I’ve spent most of my life living in Seattle proper and despite what Calvin Johnson or any other K Rec fucko will tell you, Olympia sucks balls. Here is a list of places that I would rather go to than … Continue reading
I was a great fan of the original DIY Eurotrance post. It felt like being back in either Finland or Germany, with all my awesome friends there and their non ironic love of silly as fuck techno. (I remember being … Continue reading