Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- fuzz on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- D-REX on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Tanner on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- Pc on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- justindisgustin on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Sergeant D on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- xPANICx on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- xFredSavagecorex on Fences is the Worst Band in Seattle (actually, the world, probably)
- asdf on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
- Feathered_Derpent on MERCH TABLE: MOSHING IS DOPE
Category Archives: Haterbaiting
I had this idea sitting in my brain box for a hot minute, but then SYWH writer/hilarious dude, jorbam, wrote the SYWH/Louie Guide to Dating Indie Girls, and I felt compelled to finish out my thoughts on the matter (re: … Continue reading
My man Sergeant D once commented that Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay for Old Dad Hardcore kids (or something akin to that). If Crime in Stereo is like Coldplay, then Seattle’s Fences is like Travis for the flannel-wearing-shitty-tattoo-fixed-gear-bike-riding set: … Continue reading
I’ve spent most of my life living in Seattle proper and despite what Calvin Johnson or any other K Rec fucko will tell you, Olympia sucks balls. Here is a list of places that I would rather go to than … Continue reading
Well, I think “What the hell” and the rumored boob job is enough to put Avril well ahead in my books. I mean, we all saw Hayley topless (pass) and heard about how shitty she was with her band. Avril … Continue reading