Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- nu♘♘tej™ on trolling kids who ‘rly care about real hardcore’ = never not funny
- Unonymous on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- Nightshift on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- RISE ON EVEREST SETS THE PRECEDENT FOR MODERN #EZCRAB | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on The new THESE HEARTS album is basically perfect (srs)
- the new NECK DEEP album is SWEET, bros | STUFF YOU WILL HATE on CREWNECKCORE is my new favorite kind of music
- du lich sapa saigontourist on The SYWH guide to recording SLAM [no IMNs/metalfags allowed]
- nu♘♘tej™ on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- this guy has the comments on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- jek porkins on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
- SavageHenry on Demi Lovato displays NEW ALTERNATIVE LOOK
Category Archives: hot topic
It seems like crunkcore has found a real home in Indiana, which is basically only known as a place you have to pass through to get to Chicago for us Ohioans. You can all read your Indiana crunkcore history here … Continue reading
We here at SYWH are not cheesy enough to do boring top ten lists at the end of the year, but certainly cheesy enough to do some new years resolutions. We do not dwell on the past like most olds, … Continue reading
Do I really need to explain why you will hate this?! What is wrong with the world? How did we up in a sick reality in which kids in their early 20s want to be in bands with “keyboard breakdowns”???