Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- jeffc on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Chad Lanier on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Mateo on Originality Stinks! These Bands Built their Name through Ripping off other Bands
Category Archives: hot topic
Scientific Proof That Hardcore Punk Evolved Into Scenecore (record collectors beware… ur in for a scare)
Dictionary.com defines evolution as “any process of formation or growth; development”. We see evolution EVERYWHERE. Not just in plants and animals, but in art too. Do you ever think to yourself, “where did all the awesome scene music that I enjoy today come from? What are … Continue reading →