Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- ugh on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
- vitamin d3 benefits on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- Save Parker on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- Find The Top Surf City Beaches This Fall on R U Down With iPhone Gaming?
- pl on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- review senuke x on WHY I QUIT BEING VEGAN: my brave battle with Special Snowflake Syndrome
- tay on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- learned behavior on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- uppercut613 on ABOUT THAT LIFE releases new song; calls out Mat Kerekes from Citizen
- korb on Brooklyn Girls by Catey Shaw – a scant 14 years late to the party
Category Archives: jamz
Summer time is here man, which means no school, beach parties, babes and booze, and still jobs if you have em so yeah. But no matter where you are, you can’t escape the intensity of the all everywhere SUMMER JAMS. … Continue reading
Long time in the making, but I gotta hand it to her label, they played this incredibly well. With a huge twitter following (like 5.5 mil by now I think) and like TV stardom on lock, whatever song Ariana put … Continue reading
You know Gabe Saporta, frontman of the solid pop band Cobra Starship, like best friends with Pete Wentz of the Fallin Boys, teen heart throb, myspace visionary, mid level mainstream icon, a dude who will probably still be able to … Continue reading
Lately I’ve only been listening to either really funny hip hop, or ignant as shit hip hop, and there is a lot in common between those two. But what I’ve been finding more of is just slightly ignant hip-hop, lyrically … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJ-fbcSfw8 Clocking in at just under 10 minutes the new Dropping A Popped Locket track is probably the longest crunkcore track I’ve ever heard. Featuring the reigning kings and queens of DiY crunkcore — Let Me Love, LessThan3, CBZL, Global … Continue reading