Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- First Alert/Jarden SC7010BV Hardwired Talking Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack) on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- TLDR on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- Lexar CF2GB-133-381 2GB Professional 133x Compact Flash on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- grey under armour zip up hoodie on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
Category Archives: jamz
Summer time is here man, which means no school, beach parties, babes and booze, and still jobs if you have em so yeah. But no matter where you are, you can’t escape the intensity of the all everywhere SUMMER JAMS. … Continue reading
Long time in the making, but I gotta hand it to her label, they played this incredibly well. With a huge twitter following (like 5.5 mil by now I think) and like TV stardom on lock, whatever song Ariana put … Continue reading
You know Gabe Saporta, frontman of the solid pop band Cobra Starship, like best friends with Pete Wentz of the Fallin Boys, teen heart throb, myspace visionary, mid level mainstream icon, a dude who will probably still be able to … Continue reading
Lately I’ve only been listening to either really funny hip hop, or ignant as shit hip hop, and there is a lot in common between those two. But what I’ve been finding more of is just slightly ignant hip-hop, lyrically … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuJ-fbcSfw8 Clocking in at just under 10 minutes the new Dropping A Popped Locket track is probably the longest crunkcore track I’ve ever heard. Featuring the reigning kings and queens of DiY crunkcore — Let Me Love, LessThan3, CBZL, Global … Continue reading