Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Halby on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- rob on Why I stopped being straightedge (and you prob should too)
- dudebro on Records u may have slept on: SAVES THE DAY “Thru Being Cool”
- Emily on This kid with an EARTH CRISIS face tat has a rap song about weed
- TheUggKreayshawn Strain on THIS GUY BROKE THE INTERNET
- apt13 on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- billythekid916 on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- TLDR on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- venezuelandude on THE WEIRDEST 90S HARDCORE SHOW I EVER WENT TO
- danny2step on I have an idea for a movie called BIG BUSH
Category Archives: mexis
I may be a bit late on this, but while everyone is saying that Skins is dangerous for teenagers to be watching I’m going to say that the video below is the real threat. I’m a very liberal person, but … Continue reading
In which he gets high in a drainage ditch, drinks some Crunk Juice, and shows us his whip– looks like a 98-00 Civic to me?? ALBUCRAZY ALL DAY, BABY
This is the first of what I hope will be many post about new bands 4 u 2 watch. This one is about a nu band/solo artist called SUBSCENE. I think u will agree that this bro has srs talent … Continue reading
At this point everybody knows that only poor people and bands use MySpace now that Facebook has been open to the masses for a while. I actually never got into MySpace because I was in college and everybody at school … Continue reading