Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- John on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- Vobnwfegzrxahdnwrmvk Kamado Joe Kj-cs Chicken Stand, Ceramic, 16 Oz For instance, Miranda used the Facebook advertising page to determine that on Saturday morning there were 680 Facebook users in Connecticut that liked independent film or the Independent on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- muscle factor x on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- wlfblnkt on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- muscle tech on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- NooB on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- nu♘♘tej™ on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
- emergency heating and ac repair boca raton on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- colotex on is chunk, no captain chunk the first band to do twinkly emo right?
- J on what’s the best dj0ntcore band???
Category Archives: mosh 4 christ
All too often, history is viewed as a contextual lens for the present. As noted novelist George Santayana has approximately said, “those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”. The implication, of course, is that … Continue reading
On this day in 2012, hundreds of thousands of skinny bros with dyed black hair and Ø tattoos hug their chubby scene girlfriends tightly and shed tears of what I can only assume is extra-strength triple distilled emo sadness, as they lament … Continue reading
There’s an ongoing theme in Stuff You Will Hate that basically suggests that all awesome or lulziest music has its origins in suburbs. A lot of people want to talk a good game about they’re from [insert major city here], … Continue reading
I had never heard of this term until very recently while talking to some bros about jesus metal. Impending Doom, Christian metallers from Riverside, are apparently the first band to dub their music as “Gorship”. Yahoo! Answers confirms it. One … Continue reading
SQUEEEEEEE!!! The first band I was truly obsessed with and still am, was Norma Jean. I got all their records, lost more NJ t-shirts than Josh Scogin owns. (love your work, bro). But I am a decidedly unholy person. As … Continue reading
Norfolk, Virginia is no stranger to entertainment. Hell, the Norva is one of the top rock clubs in the nation. Don’t believe me? Then Google that shit! They get like everyone to play there. So, when I was looking through … Continue reading