Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
- demcats on If u wish there was a band that sounded like ISSUES meets ATTILA, check these guys out
- Vada on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- hair thinning treatments on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
Category Archives: mosh 4 christ
All too often, history is viewed as a contextual lens for the present. As noted novelist George Santayana has approximately said, “those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”. The implication, of course, is that … Continue reading
On this day in 2012, hundreds of thousands of skinny bros with dyed black hair and Ø tattoos hug their chubby scene girlfriends tightly and shed tears of what I can only assume is extra-strength triple distilled emo sadness, as they lament … Continue reading
There’s an ongoing theme in Stuff You Will Hate that basically suggests that all awesome or lulziest music has its origins in suburbs. A lot of people want to talk a good game about they’re from [insert major city here], … Continue reading
I had never heard of this term until very recently while talking to some bros about jesus metal. Impending Doom, Christian metallers from Riverside, are apparently the first band to dub their music as “Gorship”. Yahoo! Answers confirms it. One … Continue reading
SQUEEEEEEE!!! The first band I was truly obsessed with and still am, was Norma Jean. I got all their records, lost more NJ t-shirts than Josh Scogin owns. (love your work, bro). But I am a decidedly unholy person. As … Continue reading
Norfolk, Virginia is no stranger to entertainment. Hell, the Norva is one of the top rock clubs in the nation. Don’t believe me? Then Google that shit! They get like everyone to play there. So, when I was looking through … Continue reading