Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Nightshift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- 24hourmurderhouse on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- MadMagician on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- MadMagician on MILLIONAIRES take one step closer to doing porn
- Monster High Picture Day Abbey Bominable Doll on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- silenor on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- Ragooooooo on The best FEDORAS OF OK CUPID
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- NOTIMEFOR on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- BiffBoss on What’s your favorite YOUTUBECORE band??
Category Archives: moshing
Longtime readers will know that SYWH has hyped Southern California as the greatest place in the world, and there really isn’t any disputing that. We have the greatest Mexican food, the best weather (provided you don’t live inland lol) and … Continue reading
These pastel colors. These loose fitting pants. These obtuse angles of hat wearing. These lulzy shirt designs. THESE TOMS. Is proto-scene the next thing for euros to jock?? Belgian eurocore bros NASTY have been around the euro hardcore scene for … Continue reading
Sup bros! As some of you hardcore nerds may know, one of my favorite chicago hxc bands in the past few years, NO ZODIAC, is finally coming out with their first full album, POPULATION CONTROL. Check out this teaser for … Continue reading
*Starring dudes who can’t act and were/are in bands that were popular about 15 years ago. This year marks the 12th anniversary of the seminal hardcore film, “Edge of Quarrel.” This movie serves as a Bible for those who came … Continue reading
Varsity letter in Football REQUIRED for this music!! So I was facebook stumbling upon cheesy ignorant mosh bands like I usually do when I’m bored when I came across possibly the perfection of the rare “workoutmosh” genre… BENCHPRESS! They seem … Continue reading