Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglass on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- Oakley Lifestyle Sunglass on If you like R&Bcore, check out Atlas Uncharted
- Memphis May Fire Set Fire To Their Guitar Strings - GearGods on Some new bands that still play EASYCORE 1.0
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
Category Archives: myspace nostalgia
It is so fascinating watching the musical pendulum swing before our very eyes. We have witnessed “Real” music slowly progress into Fake music (like how tr00 kids started distancing themselves from bands like TSSF and Man Overboard once their fanbase … Continue reading
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
My post about Her Demise My Rise made me reminisce back to a certain era of music… and since the readers of SYWH seem to be suckers for things that give them nostalgia boners, why not talk about it? I’m … Continue reading
If there’s one thing on this earth that I have an undying love for, it’s neon pop music. The saccharine synths, the bouncy rhythms, the upbeat guitar riffs, the catchy hooks, the autotuned vocal harmonies… when you put all of these … Continue reading