Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Pat on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- Anonymous on What do you think about PUNK??
- The UggKreayshawn Strain on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
- The UggKreayshawn Strain on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- djw69 on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- uppercut613 on I miss when bands used to rip off Forever The Sickest Kids (via BOYS WILL BE BOYS)
- TLDR on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- Anonymous on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Brozilian on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
- RickRoss on Peep the new CITY LIGHTS album– easycore lives!!
Category Archives: myspace nostalgia
Lots of “news sources” out there are writing about the “sudden” revitalization of “emo,” therefore, creating a cottage industry for battered and cynical old writers like myself to have a field day with “air quotes.” To cut the bullshit, emo … Continue reading
So today I found this video series on Youtube that really expresses what life is like for me as an emo kid. Whoever made this REALLY GETS ME, and understands that my being emo isn’t a choice, it’s WHO I … Continue reading
You know Gabe Saporta, frontman of the solid pop band Cobra Starship, like best friends with Pete Wentz of the Fallin Boys, teen heart throb, myspace visionary, mid level mainstream icon, a dude who will probably still be able to … Continue reading
The RAGE! and RIOT! Tour 2011. What can I really say about this tour that won’t come off as shameless self promotion? — NOTHING. So read this shit and watch the video. If you want to come out and party … Continue reading
I never really understood the appeal of I Set My Friends On Fire. The time Sarge and I saw them live it was these two OTW’s playing non-sensical riff salade´, and some metal dork on drums. Naturally, kids were … Continue reading