Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Dean on What was it like to be a cool person in hardcore 10-15 years ago? – The Historiography of Sass
- HERMAN on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Nacho on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- latinoguy on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- maillot de foot 2015 algerie on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- MetalPatrick93 on if you miss hollistercore/americaneaglecore, check out AS IT IS
- T.Doom on Read ABANDONDED 7″s for the *truth* about 90s hardcore
- T.Doom on ITT: why i hate beard culture
- Dude on peep the new LIGHT YEARS video
- Susi on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
Category Archives: myspace nostalgia
It is so fascinating watching the musical pendulum swing before our very eyes. We have witnessed “Real” music slowly progress into Fake music (like how tr00 kids started distancing themselves from bands like TSSF and Man Overboard once their fanbase … Continue reading
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
My post about Her Demise My Rise made me reminisce back to a certain era of music… and since the readers of SYWH seem to be suckers for things that give them nostalgia boners, why not talk about it? I’m … Continue reading
If there’s one thing on this earth that I have an undying love for, it’s neon pop music. The saccharine synths, the bouncy rhythms, the upbeat guitar riffs, the catchy hooks, the autotuned vocal harmonies… when you put all of these … Continue reading