Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- SexHaver1987 on Lars Weiss’ 2k13 summer jams
- dannyboy on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- RickRoss on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- VyceVictus on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Anonymous on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
- nyk3 on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Save Parker on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- taylortexas on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
Category Archives: myspace nostalgia
So today I found this video series on Youtube that really expresses what life is like for me as an emo kid. Whoever made this REALLY GETS ME, and understands that my being emo isn’t a choice, it’s WHO I … Continue reading
You know Gabe Saporta, frontman of the solid pop band Cobra Starship, like best friends with Pete Wentz of the Fallin Boys, teen heart throb, myspace visionary, mid level mainstream icon, a dude who will probably still be able to … Continue reading
The RAGE! and RIOT! Tour 2011. What can I really say about this tour that won’t come off as shameless self promotion? — NOTHING. So read this shit and watch the video. If you want to come out and party … Continue reading
I never really understood the appeal of I Set My Friends On Fire. The time Sarge and I saw them live it was these two OTW’s playing non-sensical riff salade´, and some metal dork on drums. Naturally, kids were … Continue reading