Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- satrap on Is Andrew from ATTACK ATTACK’s new #hardrock band the future of the scene??
- http://takara-sagashi.com on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Comminsioned Officaar D on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- RickRoss on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- nu🍕🍕tej™ on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- Nightshift on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- jake on A new EMMURE music video appears!
- TLDR on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- uppercut613 on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- nu♘♘tej∷ on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
Category Archives: myspace nostalgia
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
My post about Her Demise My Rise made me reminisce back to a certain era of music… and since the readers of SYWH seem to be suckers for things that give them nostalgia boners, why not talk about it? I’m … Continue reading
If there’s one thing on this earth that I have an undying love for, it’s neon pop music. The saccharine synths, the bouncy rhythms, the upbeat guitar riffs, the catchy hooks, the autotuned vocal harmonies… when you put all of these … Continue reading
Lots of “news sources” out there are writing about the “sudden” revitalization of “emo,” therefore, creating a cottage industry for battered and cynical old writers like myself to have a field day with “air quotes.” To cut the bullshit, emo … Continue reading
So today I found this video series on Youtube that really expresses what life is like for me as an emo kid. Whoever made this REALLY GETS ME, and understands that my being emo isn’t a choice, it’s WHO I … Continue reading
You know Gabe Saporta, frontman of the solid pop band Cobra Starship, like best friends with Pete Wentz of the Fallin Boys, teen heart throb, myspace visionary, mid level mainstream icon, a dude who will probably still be able to … Continue reading
The RAGE! and RIOT! Tour 2011. What can I really say about this tour that won’t come off as shameless self promotion? — NOTHING. So read this shit and watch the video. If you want to come out and party … Continue reading
I never really understood the appeal of I Set My Friends On Fire. The time Sarge and I saw them live it was these two OTW’s playing non-sensical riff salade´, and some metal dork on drums. Naturally, kids were … Continue reading