Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Jonnyfilth on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- sillyhatsclub on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- VyceVictus on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Anonymous on DREAMS DO COME TRUE: Jess Bowen signed my XIBALBA hat
- nyk3 on Everything u need to know about SKRAMZ
- Save Parker on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- taylortexas on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- i don't get it on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
- Basementdwellingmetalhead on metal-archives.com = bunch of IMN elitists who R trying to deny the talent & influence of true metal
- Brah on MILEY Vs. SELENA: Who is the Disney Pop Queen???
Category Archives: new jamz
One of the weird things about music is that a thing isn’t a thing until someone says the thing is a thing, you know? So I was thinking, we need to come up with a memorable genre name for that … Continue reading
I have a long history of being the official #1 fan of a lot of B-level bands. For example, I seriously think I like 18 VISIONS more than anyone else on the planet (with the possible exception of Mick Deth). … Continue reading
This will most likely only be funny to those of you from Washington but omfg I can’t believe this exists. For those of you who aren’t from the NW, Everett is a crappy, depressing city about 20 minutes north of … Continue reading
So there is this kid named Scott Sparks from Orange County who as you can see from the photo above is like literally the poster child for the DYEL insta-sleeve/trendhopping tumblrbro hxc scene. He is apparently a “model/actor” (unclear what … Continue reading
WOE IS ME’s brand of RnB-tinged crabcore on their first album was imo the hottest shit in the genre since the ATTACK ATTACK album. Like most fans, I was nervous when their singer Tyler Carter quit to pursue his career … Continue reading
After hearing the members of French easycore standouts CHUNK NO CAPTAIN CHUNK talk about how they are “exploring new directions” and that their new album will “sound totally different than anything else,” naturally I was worried. After all, that’s the … Continue reading
These pastel colors. These loose fitting pants. These obtuse angles of hat wearing. These lulzy shirt designs. THESE TOMS. Is proto-scene the next thing for euros to jock?? Belgian eurocore bros NASTY have been around the euro hardcore scene for … Continue reading
Bonus points for having not one but TWO minorities in the band– not even sure what breed of OTW the singer is. I am guessing flip but idk?? #diversity As much as I love hardcore as a culture, I’ll be … Continue reading
This might be the nicest lyric video I’ve seen in forever– big ups to whoever animated it! If you are like me, you wrote off all Swedish music as either weak, ghey melodeath or weak, ghey indiepop. And you would … Continue reading