Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- grimly fiendish on Why Posers Are a Crucial Part of Any Thriving Music Scene
- Dean on What was it like to be a cool person in hardcore 10-15 years ago? – The Historiography of Sass
- HERMAN on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
- Nacho on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- latinoguy on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- maillot de foot 2015 algerie on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- MetalPatrick93 on if you miss hollistercore/americaneaglecore, check out AS IT IS
- T.Doom on Read ABANDONDED 7″s for the *truth* about 90s hardcore
- T.Doom on ITT: why i hate beard culture
- Dude on peep the new LIGHT YEARS video
Category Archives: no fun club
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pop_punk ): brb crying myself to sleep
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
If you’ve been on Tumblr lately, you’ve probably encountered the typical stuff that the “alternative youth” (mostly dictated by teenage girls with mild to severe cases of Special Snowflake Syndrome) is into lately… lots of floral print, soft grunge vinyl, meaningful lyrics … Continue reading
I’ve always loved pop punk for the reason that it didn’t matter if you could name 50 bands off the top of your head or if you were super knowledgeable about the history of the genre – it was just … Continue reading