Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Oakley Dispatch II Sunglass on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
- Oakley Lifestyle Sunglass on If you like R&Bcore, check out Atlas Uncharted
- Memphis May Fire Set Fire To Their Guitar Strings - GearGods on Some new bands that still play EASYCORE 1.0
- PureBlueSF on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- andrew from denver on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- adnan on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Umrah Packages 2016 London on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Hajj packages best deals on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- mirza on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- dawood on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
Category Archives: no fun club
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pop_punk ): brb crying myself to sleep
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
If you’ve been on Tumblr lately, you’ve probably encountered the typical stuff that the “alternative youth” (mostly dictated by teenage girls with mild to severe cases of Special Snowflake Syndrome) is into lately… lots of floral print, soft grunge vinyl, meaningful lyrics … Continue reading
I’ve always loved pop punk for the reason that it didn’t matter if you could name 50 bands off the top of your head or if you were super knowledgeable about the history of the genre – it was just … Continue reading