Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- mr bates on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- true patrician on Fronz from Attila signs It Lives, It Breathes
- true patrician on jarrod allonge parodies over 20 metalcore songs in medley
- Anonymous on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: OG moshcore edition
- travis on are the Crucial Dudes the American Football of pop punk?
- 510Diesel on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- Cheap Hajj Packages 2015 London uk on JUDGE is back, motherfuckers!
- Logic on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
- Anonymous on Remember when bands used to rip off For The Fallen Dreams?
- lazerwulv on State of the pop-punk union 2k15: tr00 is OUT, fun mallpunk is IN
Category Archives: no fun club
http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pop_punk ): brb crying myself to sleep
The internet is having a weird influence on hardcore. Every day, thousands of kids who weren’t even old enough to be in kindergarten when I first started going to shows are scouring the internet for the most obscure shit no … Continue reading
If you’ve been on Tumblr lately, you’ve probably encountered the typical stuff that the “alternative youth” (mostly dictated by teenage girls with mild to severe cases of Special Snowflake Syndrome) is into lately… lots of floral print, soft grunge vinyl, meaningful lyrics … Continue reading
I’ve always loved pop punk for the reason that it didn’t matter if you could name 50 bands off the top of your head or if you were super knowledgeable about the history of the genre – it was just … Continue reading