Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- Team Development on Where Have All The Scene Kids Gone?
- acne remedies guide review on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
- PureBlueSF on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- BryanStars in gay porn on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- ASS on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- Not working? on VICE.COM relaunches; accurate tagline is accurate
- MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame …360 Haters | 360 Haters on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
Category Archives: old people
Residents across the United States were awakened early yesterday morning by several loud noises. This of course was the sound of Tumblr collectively ejaculating all over themselves when the band “American Football” announced that they were reuniting. I know what … Continue reading
So with 2013 rolling in, people may be wondering how they adapt to this strange new year. The answer, of course, is that we should just look back and say, “man, can’t believe we made it through 2012, bro, that … Continue reading
The band Straight Outta Junior High has held a place close to my heart since I was a dumbass middle schooler who thought a song named “Boner” was hilarious. Now I’m 21 and still think “Boner” is funny as hell. … Continue reading
Sup Brokozunas? I’ve read SYWH since its inception (read: metal obsessed fggt who jocked MI and followed Srg. over to SYWH) but have only recently made it a point to be actively involved with replies and the forum since it … Continue reading
Reading my posts, especially the HXC History/Do U Remember ones, you could def. get the impression that I’m some kind of oldfag that sits around nostalgic about the past – but nothing could be further from the truth! (well, the … Continue reading