Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- First Alert/Jarden SC7010BV Hardwired Talking Smoke And Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2 Pack) on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- TLDR on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
- Lexar CF2GB-133-381 2GB Professional 133x Compact Flash on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- grey under armour zip up hoodie on Regarding ODD FUTURE, LIL B, TYLER THE CREATOR, and other rap for alternative white people
- Everpure 9534-20 EC210 Cartridge on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- blank black zip up hoodie on Let’s talk about EARLY00sCORE and MID00sCORE
- Medhyaklpmksnegw Olympia Tools 11-701 3-Pieces Locking Pliers Set Ellis thinks that George is her ex-husband, Meredith's father, Thatcher. Ocuajhffgkjowiguxcgv on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- tribe.net on LIFE ADVICE: How to stop being a fucked up loser and get your shit together
- Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch? Zip Tee on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- nerdalert on HXC HISTORY: Hardline and how moshcore kids turned into vegan muslim fundamentalists (srs)
Category Archives: old people
Residents across the United States were awakened early yesterday morning by several loud noises. This of course was the sound of Tumblr collectively ejaculating all over themselves when the band “American Football” announced that they were reuniting. I know what … Continue reading
So with 2013 rolling in, people may be wondering how they adapt to this strange new year. The answer, of course, is that we should just look back and say, “man, can’t believe we made it through 2012, bro, that … Continue reading
The band Straight Outta Junior High has held a place close to my heart since I was a dumbass middle schooler who thought a song named “Boner” was hilarious. Now I’m 21 and still think “Boner” is funny as hell. … Continue reading
Sup Brokozunas? I’ve read SYWH since its inception (read: metal obsessed fggt who jocked MI and followed Srg. over to SYWH) but have only recently made it a point to be actively involved with replies and the forum since it … Continue reading
Reading my posts, especially the HXC History/Do U Remember ones, you could def. get the impression that I’m some kind of oldfag that sits around nostalgic about the past – but nothing could be further from the truth! (well, the … Continue reading
When I think early ’80s American punk, the one band that comes to mind is the Dead Kennedys. If you were into punk/hxc back then, being familiar with DK was basically de rigueur – even if you were not a … Continue reading