Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Save Parker on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- Tony on EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: New DROWNING video (ft fat kids moshing in a banquet hall)
- TheNewTaylorSwift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- Nightshift on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- 24hourmurderhouse on Abandoned By Bears made T-Swift #EZCRAB
- MadMagician on singer of Modern Baseball spotted hanging out with the Millionaires; potentially jeopardizes tr00 credibility
- MadMagician on MILLIONAIRES take one step closer to doing porn
- Monster High Picture Day Abbey Bominable Doll on Let’s Talk About Why the ‘Friend Zone’ is Bullshit
- silenor on Attack Attack!: A Cautionary Tale for Youngsters
- Ragooooooo on The best FEDORAS OF OK CUPID
Category Archives: old people
Residents across the United States were awakened early yesterday morning by several loud noises. This of course was the sound of Tumblr collectively ejaculating all over themselves when the band “American Football” announced that they were reuniting. I know what … Continue reading
So with 2013 rolling in, people may be wondering how they adapt to this strange new year. The answer, of course, is that we should just look back and say, “man, can’t believe we made it through 2012, bro, that … Continue reading
The band Straight Outta Junior High has held a place close to my heart since I was a dumbass middle schooler who thought a song named “Boner” was hilarious. Now I’m 21 and still think “Boner” is funny as hell. … Continue reading
Sup Brokozunas? I’ve read SYWH since its inception (read: metal obsessed fggt who jocked MI and followed Srg. over to SYWH) but have only recently made it a point to be actively involved with replies and the forum since it … Continue reading
Reading my posts, especially the HXC History/Do U Remember ones, you could def. get the impression that I’m some kind of oldfag that sits around nostalgic about the past – but nothing could be further from the truth! (well, the … Continue reading
When I think early ’80s American punk, the one band that comes to mind is the Dead Kennedys. If you were into punk/hxc back then, being familiar with DK was basically de rigueur – even if you were not a … Continue reading