Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, THE STORY SO FAR, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. "Death 2 Real Metal" single out now!!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- mlotek on Bro from TITLE FIGHT throws a tantrum about p0sers
- Im stoned on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- WolfxShirts on CRUEL HAND join the NEW WAVE OF AMERICAN HARD ROCK
- Ma'amQueefsOften on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- christ on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- savetheskunkapes on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- imacommentlol on Tyler Carter’s mom repping XIBALBA
- http://travelista.com/ on Slightly Ignant Hip Hop: Wale + Meek Mill Joint Mixtape
- Adderall Abuse on Top 6 Shred Guitars [by SHRED SEAN of BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART]
- InkFree on TATTOO-FREE (AND HAPPY)
Category Archives: old people
Residents across the United States were awakened early yesterday morning by several loud noises. This of course was the sound of Tumblr collectively ejaculating all over themselves when the band “American Football” announced that they were reuniting. I know what … Continue reading
So with 2013 rolling in, people may be wondering how they adapt to this strange new year. The answer, of course, is that we should just look back and say, “man, can’t believe we made it through 2012, bro, that … Continue reading
The band Straight Outta Junior High has held a place close to my heart since I was a dumbass middle schooler who thought a song named “Boner” was hilarious. Now I’m 21 and still think “Boner” is funny as hell. … Continue reading
Sup Brokozunas? I’ve read SYWH since its inception (read: metal obsessed fggt who jocked MI and followed Srg. over to SYWH) but have only recently made it a point to be actively involved with replies and the forum since it … Continue reading
Reading my posts, especially the HXC History/Do U Remember ones, you could def. get the impression that I’m some kind of oldfag that sits around nostalgic about the past – but nothing could be further from the truth! (well, the … Continue reading