Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- login.beautifullookingwomen.com on Are You Falling Behind on Mainstream Music?
- J on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- AmericanJackass on Are you a Fake Real Metal Kid??
- ashley kay ex recovery system free ebook on He’ll wish he walked in on his son 69ing with the neighbor boy instead
- www.stereomood.com on The sad tale of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- Team Development on Where Have All The Scene Kids Gone?
- acne remedies guide review on bands that never got anywhere then disappeared: mallpunk edition
- PureBlueSF on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- BryanStars in gay porn on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
- ASS on MATTY MULLINS releases new video; enters the cringe hall of fame
Category Archives: paid endorsements
Since SYWH is running ads for the new season of Gossip Girl, I should mention that the Pretty Reckless have provoked a crisis of conscience in my life. LOL, not really, but I was kinda worried to discover that I … Continue reading
As far as I am concerned there are only two kinds of music: good and bad. Whether it’s Devourment, Justin Bieber, Mobb Deep, or Guttermouth, I’ll jam anything catchy. That said, if there’s a genre I keep coming back to … Continue reading
Our bros in FIGHT FAIR have a new album coming out on June 29th, and posted a new song from it called “Party Girl.” If you liked “Pop Rocks,” “Brain Freeze,” and their other poppy songs you’ll love it. There’s … Continue reading
As my bro Justin Harder (who you may know as the director of the Kerli video ) once said, you should “make as much stuff as you can as quickly as possible.” All of us here at SYWH try to … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Christian easycore in general, but nobody moshes 4 christ like A Day To Remember! “Homesick” is probably my favorite record of 2009, so I was super stoked to see that they have a new video/single … Continue reading
Have u ever wondered how they make horsies/ponies??? I never really thought about it until I saw this commercial for Bella Sara on TV when I was at the gym the other day. I don’t really know what Bella Sara … Continue reading
This is the finest television commercial ever produced. My favorite part is where kitty is batting at the fish as he passes by them in the fish-like boat. And how he is fascinated by the sparkly, dancing turkeys! – I … Continue reading
The only thing I like more than Forever The Sickest Kids is shopping– especially at popular mall retailers for teenagers. I definitely have several pairs of $250+ jeans, Versace ties, and Prada shoes in my closet, but that shit is … Continue reading
Given that disneypunk/powerpop band Forever The Sickest Kids‘ fans average age is 12, it makes a lot of sense that they have teamed up with NERF in a series of commercials making the rounds on Disney Channel/Nick. – Seth Green’s … Continue reading