Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
- Nacho on HxC History: the VICTORY RECORDS years
- latinoguy on New genre alert: SLUDGEWAVE
- maillot de foot 2015 algerie on Buy Fronz from ATTILA’s new cologne (srs)
- MetalPatrick93 on if you miss hollistercore/americaneaglecore, check out AS IT IS
- T.Doom on Read ABANDONDED 7″s for the *truth* about 90s hardcore
- T.Doom on ITT: why i hate beard culture
- Dude on peep the new LIGHT YEARS video
- Susi on Let’s talk about BEARD CULTURE
- 69ingwithyoursister on Bands u may have slept on: ONE LIFE CREW
- Caylen on A Red Carpet Rolls into a Bar… Bands, Booze, and the APMAs.
Category Archives: party like its 2008
Hardcore is a young man’s game. It dawned on me early. I was probably about 20 at the time it happened – still with a few good years of show-going ahead of me before I got to be the old … Continue reading
These pastel colors. These loose fitting pants. These obtuse angles of hat wearing. These lulzy shirt designs. THESE TOMS. Is proto-scene the next thing for euros to jock?? Belgian eurocore bros NASTY have been around the euro hardcore scene for … Continue reading