Stuff You Will Hate is a blog where we make fun of stuff we like. Sometime that makes people mad. We like hardcore, pop punk, rap and anything else that isn't metal. Read this if you want to 'know what this site is really about.'
We are always looking for more people to write for us, so you're interested, hit us up!
My band ENPEDESTALMENT
Br00tal FRIENDZONE SLAM featuring guest appearances by BIG CHOCOLATE, 7 HORNS 7 EYES, GOLIATH and CITY LIGHTS. Debut EP "NOT ALL GUYS ARE JERKS" out now!
The SYWH Podcast
Listen to Sergeant D bullshit with people in your favorite bands, talk shit, and laugh at his ghey voice. New show every week or two, don't sleep on it!
- Anonymous on Let’s Talk About Video Game Tattoos!
- zari khan on How to ask a girl out
- Pat on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Truffles on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Anonymous on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- BenYaBoy on SYWH Podcast 06: Chase from CITY LIGHTS
- Dave on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- zunathustra on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- Save Parker on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
- nu♘♘tej on How to tell if you’re a “Nice Guy” (and how to stop it cause its awful)
Category Archives: sick breakdowns
These pastel colors. These loose fitting pants. These obtuse angles of hat wearing. These lulzy shirt designs. THESE TOMS. Is proto-scene the next thing for euros to jock?? Belgian eurocore bros NASTY have been around the euro hardcore scene for … Continue reading
OK SO many warriors of the sweatpants mosh swear by the sentiment that “Molesting The Decapitated” is the best DEVOURMENT album that ever was. It had a very different lineup than current Devo, and recently some of the original bros … Continue reading
2012 has been a HELL of a year for moshing and moshing enthusiasts. There’s been strong releases from Xibalba, Emmure, Acacia Strain, Whitechapel, Veil of Maya, Thick As Blood, the list goes on. Of course, nobody’s ever happy and I’ve … Continue reading
Bros only! Skanks need not apply. Now that the cold, rainy autumn season is settling in, let us reminisce over the past summer. Usain Bolt made history at the London Olympics, The Avengers gave tumblr fandoms something new to fap … Continue reading
ALRIGHT SO for a long time I’ve been waiting for a band to come along and CORRECTLY combine heavy as fuck moshable BDC jams with sick dubstep wobs and drops, but bands always fell on two sides of … Continue reading
So I’ve been proclaiming since YOLO became a thing that deathcore luminaries Suiside Silense were, in fact, the inventors of the YOLO lifestyle, though they may not have invented the phrase itself. It would seem I’m not the only one … Continue reading
There has never been a better time for us guest writers to abuse our power on SYWH. Now that Sarge has left for his walking tour of Mongolia, I really feel that this is an appropriate time to talk about … Continue reading
Varsity letter in Football REQUIRED for this music!! So I was facebook stumbling upon cheesy ignorant mosh bands like I usually do when I’m bored when I came across possibly the perfection of the rare “workoutmosh” genre… BENCHPRESS! They seem … Continue reading
Sarge posted about San Diego-bred easycore bros For The Win a couple months back, but I wanted to let you know that the ep of the spring has officially dropped. Carrying the torch after Settle The Score era Fight Fair, … Continue reading